Happy birthday

/|/|0T4RD

Happy birthday to all you US Marines out there at home and abroad, POG or grunt. I want to thank you for your service to this country and for braving the stubbornness of retarded officers and staff NCO syndrome all across globe. And for being the world's most feared fighting force.

@Goku (I know others here on asylum I just don't know forum names and plus if i tag all of you we might get a few more space shuttle door Gunners spawning popping in and that's the last thing I want)

One of the balls that I went to in 06 had an open bar. Drank way to much and threw up in my dudes car(out the door and a little bit got on the door.) then blacked out. Ended up partying at the bricks with some other Marines and I didn't remember shit the next day. Was an interesting turn of events.

Edited by Agent X
1 hour ago, Agent X said:

One of the balls that I went to in 06 had an open bar. Drank way to much and threw up in my dudes car(out the door and a little bit got on the door.) then blacked out. Ended up partying at the bricks with some other Marines and I didn't remember shit the next day. Was an interesting turn of events.

I rarely ever black out from drinking too much but it doesn't always end well haha