Sneaky thief called "i"

Well it all started when my friend was running meth alone, finished processing and cooking, drove to his house and was surprised when he checked his truck it was empty all the cooked meth was gone, he went back to cook some more and asked for help bcuz he heard someone, we killed the guy called "i" as he was unarmed trying to lockpick his truck again to steal the meth while my friend was busy cooking....gotta say i love the technique...what do you guys think?

EDIT: today i caught him in the act, https://youtu.be/QNkYgO4prHU

This guy is infamous on all servers. Back when Synergy were selling meth passes, we had so many customers lose their hemtts because an unarmed ghillie guy would sneakily lockpick them and drive off. He is so stealthy, I had to resort to putting vehicle alarms on my cars. Often he will leave his own vehicle close to the lab and transfer the meth in order not to get tracked to his houses. I did however catch him a couple of times while he was storing my stolen meth and raided his crates.

I told the thief, I thought it was hilarious and he should make a video on the forums. Hasn't happened yet :(

explicit likes this
This guy is infamous on all servers. Back when Synergy were selling meth passes' date=' we had so many customers lose their hemtts because an unarmed ghillie guy would sneakily lockpick them and drive off. He is so stealthy, I had to resort to putting vehicle alarms on my cars. Often he will leave his own vehicle close to the lab and transfer the meth in order not to get tracked to his houses. I did however catch him a couple of times while he was storing my stolen meth and raided his crates.

I told the thief, I thought it was hilarious and he should make a video on the forums. Hasn't happened yet :([/quote']

He doesn't want people to steal his tactics. I must admit though this a a refreshing change from the normal guns blazing tactics that asylum is used to. Slightly more insulting too because he was soo stealthy with it.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12-1-2016 at 5:33 PM, Bikstok said:

This guy is infamous on all servers. Back when Synergy were selling meth passes, we had so many customers lose their hemtts because an unarmed ghillie guy would sneakily lockpick them and drive off. He is so stealthy, I had to resort to putting vehicle alarms on my cars. Often he will leave his own vehicle close to the lab and transfer the meth in order not to get tracked to his houses. I did however catch him a couple of times while he was storing my stolen meth and raided his crates.

I told the thief, I thought it was hilarious and he should make a video on the forums. Hasn't happened yet :(

I have spoken with him.

He says he plays under a anonymous name and doesn't even do it for the money but only for the thrill.

He made lots and now that meth isn't populair anymore he's spreading to stealing orca's at banks, alcohol vehicles ect.