1 Mag and 1 Full Ifrit

17 hours ago, Axe said:

The fact that no one is dropped out watching for people peeking makes me hurt. 

Well I mean you can't make that presumption by watching a 17 second clip. I had 4 magazines and therefore I'm not as retarded to use 4 on an Ifrit and most likely waste those 4 mags, then be left with no mags when they push, but that wasn't the case apparently becuase I got very lucky. I wasn't looking for people peeking I was conserving ammo.

24 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

Well I mean you can't make that presumption by watching a 17 second clip. I had 4 magazines and therefore I'm not as retarded to use 4 on an Ifrit and most likely waste those 4 mags, then be left with no mags when they push, but that wasn't the case apparently becuase I got very lucky. I wasn't looking for people peeking I was conserving ammo.

i think he meant people watching for you to peak xd

goyney likes this
1 hour ago, Goyneyyy said:

41 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

i think he meant people watching for you to peak xd

^^^This