Is this script possible?

would it be possible to write a script that when a vehicle reaches maximum damage (i.e is about to blow up) from a wreck or glitch it will just despawn? because I had a bounty hunter after me last night I was in a box truck cuz i helped my friend move to a new house. I eject from the box truck and spray the hell out of the bh but our cars get damaged somehow and all the sudden they both blow up... So i still lose my shit even though I killed the bh... 

FudgeR likes this
31 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Box trucks are the most flammable shit in the world, you gotta be extra careful on those things. On the other side I have no idea, but just imagine people ramming Orcas into the ground or the water to extremely fast drop everyone at a Cartel

Doing banks as cop would be so good now. Slam 2 orcas at the bank roof, BOOM, bank stopped!

DreamC, Crossfade and Mike Stmria like this
23 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Good points up here. 

Forget my first post please

+1

41 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Doing banks as cop would be so good now. Slam 2 orcas at the bank roof, BOOM, bank stopped!

47 minutes ago, DreamC said:

Tactical 15k drug plane transport 

I mean they wouldn't be repairable just wouldn't blow up and kill everyone... maybe just don't apply the script to hell's, just cars. they shouldn't explode from a fender bender lol