INCREASE DRUG PRICES BY 50%

Smok3r33f3r

54 minutes ago, Smok3r33f3r said:

yo thats a shit ton to understand just raise drugs 50% and keep everything else the same price so no inflation it cant be impossible?

44 minutes ago, Smok3r33f3r said:

is there actually inflation on this server when you raise prices or 

I dont think you understand economics at all.

You can't have inflation in an economy where money is introduced from thin air in an infinite amount and vanishes when spent.

You can have 'inflation' (not true inflation)  per se. But it is always taking place as new money is always introduced and old money is poured into the void. I imagine that in this constant state of flux, the amount of money stays roughly the same if no new players are introduced.

Edited by Axe
Jamal and BioHazard like this

Why would increasing it 50% not work tho? I would think it would make it more popular making more people do drug runs as they would be much more rewarding for everyone. Gangs fighting for 200k load outs instead of 100k ones and people doing a simple heroin run could make 44k per pickup truck run instead of 22k per pickup truck. 50% increase in meth and coke and weed would be insane too I bet you would see people at the fields every time you're there instead of like every few hours lmao.

17 hours ago, Mr. Fudger said:

or get whitelisted

Seeming as you are a Cadet, you should have been taught that cop isn't about the money.

If you are playing cop solely for the money, which you may or may not be, then I think you should opt for a life as a civilian. 

Just my $0.02

17 hours ago, Eric916 said:

LOL ROBBO COP

17 hours ago, Axe said:

You're the reason cops are shitbags. 

17 hours ago, massi said:

tru

24 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

Seeming as you are a Cadet, you should have been taught that cop isn't about the money.

If you are playing cop solely for the money, which you may or may not be, then I think you should opt for a life as a civilian. 

Just my $0.02

may they stick to bounty hunting

playing as cop is mainly for some quality RP and some dank memes on the side

Edited by massi
Sergey Shoygu and BioHazard like this
Just now, Gnashes said:

Can I? Yes.

Will I? Only if I'm told by Bamf or Paratus.

@bamf . @Paratus please have @Gnashes increase weed price. literally no one will do it cuz its not worth enough for an illegal thing. I have a lot of time on the server I have seen weed way more active on cop and civ. either increase it or just remove it cuz right now there is no good illegal things to do in kavala.

On 11/28/2016 at 11:12 PM, Smok3r33f3r said:

all im saying is a 50% increase in coke, heroin, meth, and weed would probably motivate a vast majority of new players to start drug runs and without causing the inflation it would be perfect since everything at rebel is already really expensive? 50k for a suicide vest? 80k for a car bomb? 7.8k for a ak47? 15kfor a sniper? 70k for a helicopter that I might lose if my battle eye decides to kick me? I remember starting asylum almost a year ago and almost every other time i went to a drug field there would be someone at the field and i would either get robbed or vice versa. Now I can sit at each field for hours wit a sniper and no one shows up even when the server is 100/100? I dont think a 50% increase would hurt at all tbh i think it would help.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESBCqJjkuOY&index=98&list=PLd-BDd2traC2jQ0OUGCl6p28Zpzc_kkAi

j u s t  s t o p

9 hours ago, massi said:

people do weed, they just do it in quads and offroads

I get what Gnashes is saying... they don't want weed to be worthwhile for experienced players but I would just like to see people there every once in awhile people really do it extremely scarcely