can we add this

Why....?

Wouldn't you rather the devs focus on issues that are actually relevant and not some stupid flash app or whatever the fuck it is that they'll have to take down in a month.... 

Do the smallest things entertain you? How do you even play the game without getting lost playing with your cursor in the menu? 

0scar, Google™ and .Sean like this
5 minutes ago, Axe said:

Why....?

Wouldn't you rather the devs focus on issues that are actually relevant and not some stupid flash app or whatever the fuck it is that they'll have to take down in a month.... 

Do the smallest things entertain you? How do you even play the game without getting lost playing with your cursor in the menu? 

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Must be pretty miserable to be so negative

FIcMxdo.gif

bunni, BlackShot, Gareth and 4 others like this
7 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Must be pretty miserable to be so negative

FIcMxdo.gif

Quit looking at things from a "satisfy me" perspective and look at the bigger picture.

Are some stupid lights (which have a stupid amount of code for them) worth it, for less than 20 days....

Logically, it's not worth the time or space to entertain the few people that would be entertained by it. 

27 minutes ago, Axe said:

Quit looking at things from a "satisfy me" perspective and look at the bigger picture.

Are some stupid lights (which have a stupid amount of code for them) worth it, for less than 20 days....

Logically, it's not worth the time or space to entertain the few people that would be entertained by it. 

actually its a simple copy paste code that would take literally 2 mins to imput.  i agree with eric, cheer up m8 santa ant goin get you shit unless you start being good 

Eric916 likes this
Just now, KillZone said:

actually its a simple copy paste code that would take literally 2 mins to imput.  i agree with eric, cheer up m8 santa ant goin get you shit unless you start being good 

Yes, it is simple copy paste, but that means someone has to go out of their way (either Bamf or Paratus) just to paste a bunch of nonsense to satisfy someone for 10 seconds.

People complain about the devs not doing things as it is, now you want to add another (quite useless) thing to their shit to do list. 

Just now, Axe said:

Yes, it is simple copy paste, but that means someone has to go out of their way (either Bamf or Paratus) just to paste a bunch of nonsense to satisfy someone for 10 seconds.

People complain about the devs not doing things as it is, now you want to add another (quite useless) thing to their shit to do list. 

nah i just think its another thing for you to bitch about, you should really stop being so miserable.  guys just thought it would be cool, dosnt need someone flamming him for it.  like i said it would take the time it would to log into a fucking facebook account.  

but you feel the need to go on other peoples post and be a complete dick for no reason, bashing his attention span.  You life would be better if you wouldnt be so fucking negative all the fucking time.  

as for the OP i like it , adds a little Christmas cheer.  +1 

Eric916 and Quickz like this
1 hour ago, Axe said:

i can't tell you how dumb you sound

Eric916 likes this
1 hour ago, KillZone said:

like i said it would take the time it would to log into a fucking facebook account.  

I never said it would take forever, it's just the principal of "hey, let me drop everything I'm doing to go put some Christmas lights on the website for 20 days"

Not sure why I'm even replying since all the devs don't give a fuck about features that add no functionality. 

Sidenote: My life is pretty great TBH, you can't really make assumptions based on an internet forum. :shrug:

4 minutes ago, Mr. Fudger said:

i can't tell you how dumb you sound

Coming from you, I'm not to worried. 

goldenman1234 likes this
1 hour ago, Axe said:

Sidenote: My life is pretty great TBH, you can't really make assumptions based on an internet forum. :shrug:

I mean, you are trying to justify yourself on an internet forum so it must hold some weight. (You are also contradicting yourself by assuming Eric's intelligence over a forum post)

Regardless of what you might think, your actions on the internet can show people how you 'might' act in person. Or at least how you would like to act. You should really stop acting so negative and pretentious,  you come off as a massive snob.

Go watch "A Christmas Carol" You humbug. 

Edited by Legit
Quickz, Eric916, Mr. White and 1 other like this