Backpacks+house= :(

17 minutes ago, Mr. Fudger said:

why do backpacks disappear if you store them in your hosue crates? please fix

I believe that @Gnashes mention'd a while ago that it was to prevent duping or something of the sort, but @Markus Omari also made a good point.

12 minutes ago, Markus Omari said:

If you put multiple backpacks in the storage container won't you have more space in it?

2 hours ago, Mr. Fudger said:

kinda shitty tho, when i pull out a car from my shed ready to go make some scotch i cant get a carryal unless i go in athira to get it when im closer to the distillery:/

people have complained about this for awhile. but at the same time they don't like people being able to avoid going to cities same reason why defibs aren't at rebel.

It also prevents duping.. i'd say a great fix would be putting a Carryall and a small backpack in the car when you have the Grease Monkey talent instead of just the small backpack 

FudgeR likes this
Just now, Eric916 said:

people have complained about this for awhile. but at the same time they don't like people being able to avoid going to cities same reason why defibs aren't at rebel.

It also prevents duping.. i'd say a great fix would be putting a Carryall and a small backpack in the car when you have the Grease Monkey talent instead of just the small backpack 

TRUE