WAT Recruitment page S#2

Walls Are Terrain

Who Are We?

Walls Are Terrain is an upcoming gang based in Asylum Server #2,we started out with about 5 people and are constantly growing in numbers, skill and knowledge of the game. we are now looking to accept new recruits into the gang, please carefully read over the application requirements and get back to me via forum reply here or private message.

Requirements:

·        Hours:100+(this doesn’t matter to us as much if you’re willing to learn and grow with us)

·        Age: (18+ is Preferred) 15 is the lowest I’m willing to go)

·        Must be active

·        Must be able to take orders well and do anything to help further the gang

·        A basic knowledge of the turfs, cartels, bank, and federal reserve greatens your chances of being accepted.

·        Follow server rules as much as possible (we understand that sometimes the rules aren’t fair due to other players who don’t follow them but we try to not be like these other players)

·        Be able to support yourself financially because as we are like family we will support you to a extent but we will not baby you.

Application:

·        In Game Name:

·        Do you have a mic? If so you will need TS (mic and TS are required to join)

·        Location and time zone

·        What are your previous gangs

·        How long have you been playing the Asylum servers? (screenshot of proof greatens your chances of acceptance)

·        Why do you want to join WAT?

·        How much money do you currently have? What is your main source of income?

·        Are you APD? Or have ever been APD?

·        Any special skills you bring to the table?

·        Are you willing to switch between rebel and bounty hunter at any time to accommodate the gangs needs?

·        Tell us about yourself:

PS:

Having special/helpful skills greatly increases chance of acceptance (e.g., being able to fly well, good shot, knowledge of how to successfully pull of jobs (e.g., meth, bank, fed, cartels)

Etc. etc.

• ·        In Game Name:
  • Trey Blaze
  • ·        Do you have a mic? If so you will need TS (mic and TS are required to join)
  • yes, and have TS
  • ·        Location and time zone
  • Hawaii, USA , Hawaii Time Zone
  • ·        What are your previous gangs 
  • None
  • ·        How long have you been playing the Asylum servers? (screenshot of proof greatens your chances of acceptance)
  • Ive been on and off for a long time
  • ·        Why do you want to join WAT?
  • Im looking to really get into the game. I never have because I dont know anyone that plays and most of the gang requirements are a bit much.
  • ·        How much money do you currently have? What is your main source of income?
  • about 90k and growing, i run oil and i also make guns/vehicles
  • ·        Are you APD? Or have ever been APD?
  • No, No
  • ·        Any special skills you bring to the table?
  • I wouldnt say I am an expert at arma by far. My skill would be that I can be considered a sponge. I can learn fast and adapt quickly. I know some things but I still have a lot to learn.
  • ·        Are you willing to switch between rebel and bounty hunter at any time to accommodate the gangs needs?
  • yes
  • ·        Tell us about yourself:
  • I am 25 years old Military Veteran. My wife is still in the army and we are current stationed in Hawaii. I am a college student now in the Mechanical Engineering program at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I have 3 kids. I love to play games and work on my cars. A lot of my time goes to my children but I do still have a lot of it also goes to my gaming as well when im not studying..
Galileo Galil and massi like this
On 12/20/2016 at 3:59 PM, trey blaze said:
  • ·        In Game Name:
  • Trey Blaze
  • ·        Do you have a mic? If so you will need TS (mic and TS are required to join)
  • yes, and have TS
  • ·        Location and time zone
  • Hawaii, USA , Hawaii Time Zone
  • ·        What are your previous gangs 
  • None
  • ·        How long have you been playing the Asylum servers? (screenshot of proof greatens your chances of acceptance)
  • Ive been on and off for a long time
  • ·        Why do you want to join WAT?
  • Im looking to really get into the game. I never have because I dont know anyone that plays and most of the gang requirements are a bit much.
  • ·        How much money do you currently have? What is your main source of income?
  • about 90k and growing, i run oil and i also make guns/vehicles
  • ·        Are you APD? Or have ever been APD?
  • No, No
  • ·        Any special skills you bring to the table?
  • I wouldnt say I am an expert at arma by far. My skill would be that I can be considered a sponge. I can learn fast and adapt quickly. I know some things but I still have a lot to learn.
  • ·        Are you willing to switch between rebel and bounty hunter at any time to accommodate the gangs needs?
  • yes
  • ·        Tell us about yourself:
  • I am 25 years old Military Veteran. My wife is still in the army and we are current stationed in Hawaii. I am a college student now in the Mechanical Engineering program at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I have 3 kids. I love to play games and work on my cars. A lot of my time goes to my children but I do still have a lot of it also goes to my gaming as well when im not studying..

After reading your application i can say im very impressed with how well put together you are! Military veteran, school, and kids! That's respect in my book bud! We'd love to have you on.

trey blaze likes this