Quad Bike Upgrade

You've heard of the Hatchback and the Hatchback(sport), but are asking yourself do I really need to spend all that money on a car that can't even carry anything? Well, look no further gents because this Kavala bred pistol banger has some good news for you! A new and improved quad bike that goes twice as fast as the original and has twice the turning radius that always causes a fatal accident to fresh spawns. Now you're probably wondering "gee, Angelito isn't that a bit dangerous?" But boy oh boy who cares about how dangerous it is when you could be escaping bank or fed with your crew and 5 of these quad bikes(sport)! 

*insert fast speaking voice* Quad Bike(sport) is a limited liability company and is not responsible for any fatal occurrences caused by road rage or heart attack by overwhelmed medics...

Order yours today!

bobzen, Xehons, varex and 3 others like this
3 minutes ago, Angelito said:

You've heard of the Hatchback and the Hatchback(sport), but are asking yourself do I really need to spend all that money on a car that can't even carry anything? Well, look no further gents because this Kavala bred pistol banger has some good news for you! A new and improved quad bike that goes twice as fast as the original and has twice the turning radius that always causes a fatal accident to fresh spawns. Now you're probably wondering "gee, Angelito isn't that a bit dangerous?" But boy oh boy who cares about how dangerous it is when you could be escaping bank or fed with your crew and 5 of these quad bikes(sport)! 

*insert fast speaking voice* Quad Bike(sport) is a limited liability company and is not responsible for any fatal occurrences caused by road rage or heart attack by overwhelmed medics...

Order yours today!

Sign me up.

17 minutes ago, Angelito said:

Order yours today!

I would like to order one with 3 funs and 2 borkdrives

3s4ZUoN.jpg

Angelito and .Sean like this
3 hours ago, Angelito said:

Order yours today!

and make them jumping quads too!