Hey Checky this out

So about 2 weeks ago I asked for help with a nav bar, I ended up scrapping the page and learning something called Bootstrap thanks to @Relic.

(second / newest)

http://www.rossfitness.org/

Tell me what you think. I think this one is a 100x better then my last one

(first / oldest)

http://www.bluegatorade.xyz/

Best view in : Google Chrome on desktop though it is mobile friendly and firefox friendly

Edited by Sugarfoot
9 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Shit looks sick man, huge improvements!

But its about you lifting shit or what :o 

nah just a random topic i already had a sheet for so I could cntrl-copy. I needed a few things for a portfolio.

Made it to the last interview for a company in Boston,MA called Optum for Web Developement (coming up in 2 weeks).. Was in sort of a rush - did this new one in a week.

Edited by Sugarfoot
1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

:D Im just as lazy as you remember but i play alot of rainbow six siege

I'm pushing the condemned back towards an active community, so we'll see how it goes. Might need you for some web design if you end up being better than my normal go-to guy, Don't worry. I pay well <3

Just now, Goku said:

Little insight on your "Stretch before all cardio" It's not necessarily good to stretch before all cardio but rather do Dynamic exercises, IE: High Knees, karaoke, Lunges, etc.

You know weirdly enough when I played for UMASS Lowell thats all we did for stretching was like 30 mins of high knee's and "kaaraoke's 

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

You know weirdly enough when I played for UMASS Lowell thats all we did for stretching was like 30 mins of high knee's and "kaaraoke's 

Yea i didn't know how to spell it lol, but its better to do the dynamic exercises then actually stretch.. Easier for you to pull/tear things. Dynamic Exercises actually warm your stuff up so they are ready to go.