Grizz Meta-gaming

8 minutes ago, Grizz said:

All I'm saying is since when can someone not watch a stream?

If you are truely worried about someone metagaming:

A ) Don't stream

B ) Set a long delay.

But someone simply watching a stream shouldn't be called out for metagaming :P

Home rat eating cheese — Stock Photo #3718844

Edited by massi
34 minutes ago, Grizz said:

If you are truely worried about someone metagaming:

A ) Don't stream

B ) Set a long delay.

Or people can just not abuse something?

That's kinda the equivalent of saying "if you're worried about getting robbed, don't have anything to steal" Its unreasonable and is sorta victim blaming.

JoMilla likes this
Just now, Axe said:

Or people can just not abuse something?

That's kinda the equivalent of saying "if you're worried about getting robbed, don't have anything to steal" Its unreasonable and is sorta victim blaming.

Funny thing is, I was neither on Arma or teamspeak, and if you watch his stream I was watching, when he cycles through names, you won't find it. Same thing is you ask the admin to show the last time i was logged onto the server to match his stream times. ;)

Just now, Grizz said:

Funny thing is, I was neither on Arma or teamspeak, and if you watch his stream I was watching, when he cycles through names, you won't find it. Same thing is you ask the admin to show the last time i was logged onto the server to match his stream times. ;)

I'm not even commenting on the situation, I'm just saying your reply was rather shitty in that it was essentially victim blaming. 

massi likes this
2 hours ago, Grizz said:

idjut.gif

Just now, iamseth said:

Just now, grant2150 said:

@~ Mike ~ exhibit A

oh yeah when i put my hands up for you whilst i was on cop because i had an mx? nah i dont play because the game is boring sry. i also mem leaked so thts a bit odd i got unbanned for a reason you mong you only fight on s5 you've never done anything else but banks on other servers lol ur shItTTTT

Just now, ~ Mike ~ said:

oh yeah when i put my hands up for you whilst i was on cop because i had an mx? nah i dont play because the game is boring sry. i also mem leaked so thts a bit odd i got unbanned for a reason you mong you only fight on s5 you've never done anything else but banks on other servers lol ur shItTTTT

"mem leaked" yeah nice excuse. and I'm sorry but I do recall playing on servers 1-4 oh Idk something like 2 years ago or so non stop.