Mongtage #2

Just now, Crunchedd said:

i mean montage doesnt have to be only cartels unless im missing some asylum rule somewhere

General, rule of thumb a lot of people like to stick to is, if youre going to make a montage some cop kills are alright as long as its like a nice multi kill, or tapping them from 700+ meters out. Generally, montages are meant for cartel kills without shooting people in the back if you know what I mean.  

Also, wasn't criticising your montage. 

Edited by George
Just now, George said:

General, rule of thumb a lot of people like to stick to is, if youre going to make a montage some cop kills are alright as long as its like a nice multi kill, or tapping them from 700+ meters out. Generally, montages are meant for cartel kills without shooting people in the back if you know what I mean.  

idk most montages i see have kids blind hip firing or spamming a wall praying for a kill doesnt seem very skillfull to me

Just now, Crunchedd said:

idk most montages i see have kids blind hip firing or spamming a wall praying for a kill doesnt seem very skillfull to me

Never said you can't "blind hip fire" using 3rd person cross hair (I think that's what you mean), I was stating that usually if you're going to add cop kills either make them nice multi kills and add them into your cartel montage, or make a separate montage for cartels and cop kills. :shrug: