What game is this?

Mitch (IFRIT)

Today i had a flashback to many years ago. There was this game that was animated (Cartoon) . In this game you were in some weird vehicle that had a cannon on it. You were able to upgrade to different shells and such. You attempted to shoot and kill the other players. They were on some different platforms. For the life of me, i cannot find anything through google search because i can remember so little. I know this is vague but i am hopeful that someone knows what the hell i am talking about. 

For what it helps, you had this cartoon player that sort of floated on top of the cannon. 

25 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

Today i had a flashback to many years ago. There was this game that was animated (Cartoon) . In this game you were in some weird vehicle that had a cannon on it. You were able to upgrade to different shells and such. You attempted to shoot and kill the other players. They were on some different platforms. For the life of me, i cannot find anything through google search because i can remember so little. I know this is vague but i am hopeful that someone knows what the hell i am talking about. 

For what it helps, you had this cartoon player that sort of floated on top of the cannon. 

Getting dem vietnam flashbacks? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)