R.I.P Me, Script Fail Or Am I Bad? xD

27 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

you literally missed every shot except maybe one? also what script could possibly fail, if the downing script failed you would have killed him instead

I really don't think every single shot was missed sir

edit: from the 22nd bullet to the 6th was aimed right on his head/person, that's 16 bullets that should be registered alone yeehaw

Edited by Clowryy
Just now, Clowryy said:

I really don't think every single shot was missed sir

shot 1: missed him shot went to the right of his head

Shot 2: hit the building below him

shots 3-7: all missing high due to your poor recoil control

Shot 8: possibly your only hit in the upper chest, you might have even missed that one too as he didnt flinch at all

shots 9-12: all misses

VeNiiM likes this
Just now, TheRealLethal said:

shot 1: missed him shot went to the right of his head

Shot 2: hit the building below him

shots 3-7: all missing high due to your poor recoil control

Shot 8: possibly your only hit in the upper chest, you might have even missed that one too as he didnt flinch at all

shots 9-12: all misses

Look it doesn't really matter, this is the interwebz and no one is ever right, I just thought it was crazy, we could go on all day :) I see that I hit him, you see that I don't, that's what this is for :P

Just now, Clowryy said:

Look it doesn't really matter, this is the interwebz and no one is ever right, I just thought it was crazy, we could go on all day :) I see that I hit him, you see that I don't, that's what this is for :P

you asked if you are just bad or the game was bugged, i conclude that you are not very good, at least not with a spar and a shit scope.

Goku, Randy, VeNiiM and 1 other like this
48 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

you asked if you are just bad or the game was bugged, i conclude that you are not very good, at least not with a spar and a shit scope.

Hello is toxic Jesse back? ohhh boy i can't wait fucked up fridays can be even more fun.

Edited by Goku
Clowryy likes this
26 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I know this sounds weird but those scopes dont shoot 100% where the red dot is so unfortunately all of the shots missed even though you had some of them on the money

I'm only back about 3 weeks and actually never used the MK17 scope only up until 4 days ago as a cadet, I was never actually informed it was messed up, I just used it because I thought it was the best available to the cadets at the moment, but thanks for the heads up I'm going to try something different, I still believe from the video that I had most shots on target but assuming the scope is messed and the overalls this really explains it, thanks man :)

1 hour ago, Henleyz said:

I'm only back about 3 weeks and actually never used the MK17 scope only up until 4 days ago as a cadet, I was never actually informed it was messed up, I just used it because I thought it was the best available to the cadets at the moment, but thanks for the heads up I'm going to try something different, I still believe from the video that I had most shots on target but assuming the scope is messed and the overalls this really explains it, thanks man :)

Actually most of the single dot even on the arco and shit arn't perfectly lined up.

Thats why a lot of people dont use the ERCO because its like way off - its on the right if im not mistaken. 

:D nothing you can do as a cadet 

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Actually most of the single dot even on the arco and shit arn't perfectly lined up.

Thats why a lot of people dont use the ERCO because its like way off - its on the right if im not mistaken. 

:D nothing you can do as a cadet 

Is the RCO alright to use? back when I was playing 5.0 everything seemed grand, I've used the ARCO/MRCO (green one, had a spliff and can't remember the exact one haha) all the time as civ and never actually noticed anything wrong with it

2 hours ago, Henleyz said:

Is the RCO alright to use? back when I was playing 5.0 everything seemed grand, I've used the ARCO/MRCO (green one, had a spliff and can't remember the exact one haha) all the time as civ and never actually noticed anything wrong with it

I think the RCO is really good for hard peeking. Its a small dot that lets you see if they peak a lot quicker then a big triangle. Its a good starter scope

With that being said the first red dot is trash imo , so i use the Arco