Azarhius

On 4/15/2017 at 2:13 AM, EtAmeister said:

In-Game Name  ByadByadMan

Age? 16

Arma 3 Hours? 1,093

Are you financially stable? Yes

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? The Syndicate, Apple corp, LemonPartyCrew

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? I'm currently pretty good, and am currently in a small gang with friends but cartels are pretty hard to take with just a couple of people so I want to squad up with some mature, experienced players. We have however had a few good fights with you guys and i'm sure a few of them could vouch for me. We are also the founders of the infamous hemmtt, box truck blockade strategy

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? KrazyKnight, Zealot

Is Currently Accepted !!!

Edited by Dejia
22 hours ago, Austin Smith said:

In-Game Name? Austin Smith

Age? 17

Arma 3 Hours? 1314

Current and Past Gangs? The Corleones, Outcasts, Quantum, The Uninvited, and Synthetic

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? I want to join the gang because you guys are very powerful on the server and I like the people in it. I consider myself to be very good combat wise and I am a good pilot. I know how to fight cartels and turfs as well.

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? Not that I know of.

DENIED

19 hours ago, Flare Chaser said:

In-Game Name?  Flare Chaser

Age? 17

Arma 3 Hours? 611

Current and Past Gangs? USMC and FISH

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? Well i need a gang and cwis said                                                                                                              i should join. I know how to play arma 3 well.

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? Cwis

Is currently under Review

Edited by Dejia
19 hours ago, "EJ" said:

In-Game Name? Young Boi Assad

Age? 18

Arma 3 Hours? 1400

Are you financially stable? More than enough.

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes.

Current and Past Gangs? Korean Street Gang, Uninvited, Synthetic.

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? The last few gangs I have been apart of were the power houses of Server 1. But fell because due to similar reasons. With Synthetic being disbanded, and Uninvited a shadow of what it was, there is a power grab on server 1. My only goal is map domination 24/7, I can bring experienced cartel fighting to your gang, and an extra 50 cal for blowing up the Brazilians houses. I want to see if bridge burners fit my play style before committing to another server.

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? I am sure all the members know me, but non have played with me to vouch.

ACCEPTED!

"EJ" likes this
22 hours ago, "EJ" said:

In-Game Name? Young Boi Assad

Age? 18

Arma 3 Hours? 1400

Are you financially stable? More than enough.

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes.

Current and Past Gangs? Korean Street Gang, Uninvited, Synthetic.

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? The last few gangs I have been apart of were the power houses of Server 1. But fell because due to similar reasons. With Synthetic being disbanded, and Uninvited a shadow of what it was, there is a power grab on server 1. My only goal is map domination 24/7, I can bring experienced cartel fighting to your gang, and an extra 50 cal for blowing up the Brazilians houses. I want to see if bridge burners fit my play style before committing to another server.

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? I am sure all the members know me, but non have played with me to vouch.

You posted your app in the wrong thread lul

In-Game Name?

Age? 17

Arma 3 Hours? https://gyazo.com/270a71680acdab42a0df8d9189c61711

Are you financially stable? yes

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? yes

Current and Past Gangs? some small gang that lasted a month

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang?        

tired of going solo. I hope to help you guys in any way that i can. I can't say im the best but a good shot

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? unfortunately no 

1 hour ago, ieele said:

In-Game Name?

Age? 17

Arma 3 Hours? https://gyazo.com/270a71680acdab42a0df8d9189c61711

Are you financially stable? yes

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? yes

Current and Past Gangs? some small gang that lasted a month

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang?        

tired of going solo. I hope to help you guys in any way that i can. I can't say im the best but a good shot

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? unfortunately no 

In-Game Name?

In-game name -  Mr Black, Dank Prophet, Dark Prophet, John Riley, etc

Age - 17

Bank -  450k

Arma 3 Hours (Include screenshot)  -  1200 https://gyazo.com/cd5bdf44b08686fb3b3d61e292433be7, 900 https://gyazo.com/d161816c3c1e41b87bfdefd2706f5bb8

Estimated hours on asylum? Too many, but probably at least 1500..

Ifrits / Orcas in garage -none atm. I need to craft more. I got drunk and lost them all

Previous gangs - Lawless, Void, Uninvited,Synthetic

Vouches: KrazyKwnight

What can you bring to the gang -  I am a decent shot and can hold my own at cartels and can fly but dont expect much more than an autohover landing

Edited by Mr Black.
Djmon and {-M-} like this
Just now, Mr Black. said:

Age - 17

Bank -  450k

Arma 3 Hours (Include screenshot)  -  1200 https://gyazo.com/cd5bdf44b08686fb3b3d61e292433be7, 900 https://gyazo.com/d161816c3c1e41b87bfdefd2706f5bb8

Ifrits / Orcas in garage -none atm. I need to craft more. I got drunk and lost them all

Any vouches within the gang, Please list whom - Karma, Dabbernaught, possibly Gravity

What can you bring to the gang -  I am a decent shot and can hold my own at cartels and can fly but dont expect much more than an autohover landing

+1

Age - 17

Bank -  450k

Any vouches within the gang, Please list whom - Karma, Dabbernaught, possibly Gravity

+50000

Age - 17

Bank -  450k

accepted ill pm you ts

2 hours ago, Mr Black. said:

Age - 17

Bank -  450k

you applied for stellar aswell?

In-Game Name? - Mook

Age? - 18

Arma 3 Hours? - 1dd8f4db26e349ccd4319f0990d17d6b.png
https://gyazo.com/1dd8f4db26e349ccd4319f0990d17d6b

Are you financially stable? - Yes, sorry i felt lazy and didnt feel like windowing my game and gyzao-ing it, if you want proof i can show my houses and $$$

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? - Yes

Current and Past Gangs? - All just joke around gangs but the biggest one was probably my own and it was called Fuck It Shit Happens or FISH

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? - I can bring lots of leadership, excitement, and gun skill. I have great driving and flying skills. I try to cooperate with everyone and see it there way rather than being hard headed. I want to join because Cwis is in and i left for awhile so tbh i have no one right now but him, so i guess in a way to start new friendships.

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? - Cwis or maybe even djmon but its been awhile since i've talked to him and i would be surprised if he remembered me

If anything is to vague or not enough just msg me and i can tell you more

Also i do not know everyone that is currently in the gang so i could probably find more names for vouches but im pretty sure the members have not updated

Edited by MookyMook
cause im a sweaty fuckn nerd trying to get into a gang to kill pigs that i work with because i am one
Djmon likes this
On 4/18/2017 at 9:50 PM, MookyMook said:

In-Game Name? - Mook

Age? - 18

Arma 3 Hours? - 1dd8f4db26e349ccd4319f0990d17d6b.png
https://gyazo.com/1dd8f4db26e349ccd4319f0990d17d6b

Are you financially stable? - Yes, sorry i felt lazy and didnt feel like windowing my game and gyzao-ing it, if you want proof i can show my houses and $$$

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? - Yes

Current and Past Gangs? - All just joke around gangs but the biggest one was probably my own and it was called Fuck It Shit Happens or FISH

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? - I can bring lots of leadership, excitement, and gun skill. I have great driving and flying skills. I try to cooperate with everyone and see it there way rather than being hard headed. I want to join because Cwis is in and i left for awhile so tbh i have no one right now but him, so i guess in a way to start new friendships.

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? - Cwis or maybe even djmon but its been awhile since i've talked to him and i would be surprised if he remembered me

If anything is to vague or not enough just msg me and i can tell you more

Also i do not know everyone that is currently in the gang so i could probably find more names for vouches but im pretty sure the members have not updated

ACCEPTED 

(djmon)- Talk to me when you see me ingame ill be online after 3pm EST- 3am EST 

Edited by SlipperyTubeDude
Changed Application Status
Just now, Wildaw said:

In-game name - Wildaw

Age - 17

Bank - 700K

Arma 3 Hours (http://i.imgur.com/Rp6bF0w.png)  - 1433 Hours (Not exactly 1500 but damn close)

Estimated hours on asylum? 1200+

Ifrits / Orcas in garage - 1 of each, in process of crafting more.

Previous gangs - Duplicity, Toxicity, TheUninvited

Any vouches within the gang, Please list whom - Valencia

What can you bring to the gang - The reason I would want to join BB is to fight.I am willing to put everything I have into fighting to beat rival gangs. I have skills in flying and CQC fighting, and I understand how to attack and defend cartels. I have played with and fought against your members before.

ACCEPTED!

In game name? Arthur

Age? 16

Arma 3 Hours? 1600

Current and Past Gangs? No serious gangs

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? Im looking for a gang to fight cartels with, i often see turfs and cartels owned by you guys. Im a good shot and a good pilot. 

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you?