CPU USAGE HELP

W00bzy

Specs:

i5-6600k

GTX 970 

16GB RAM

Playing Rainbow Six: Siege, I've lately had an issue with my cpu usage sky rocketing to 99% when I load into Drone phase(for attack) or Prep Phase(defense).  As soon as i'm in the map in anyway my cpu usage goes from about 40-55% to 99% and stays there until after we lose or win the round and have to pick operators again, and then as soon as we load into the map I'm back at 99% cpu usage.

People said it could be the Windows 10 xbox DVR bullshit.  I turned it off.

People said if I enable vSync then it will go down (but I assume thats only because I'm limiting my frames to 60) and when I enable vSync it doesn't make much of a difference in cpu usage and theres a very noticeable input lag for my mouse that makes it unplayable.

This has only been happening for 2-3 days and I just reformatted windows and reinstalled my drivers through Driver booster 4.0 and nvidia geforce.

I'm still getting about 180 frames on my second account which I put all it's settings on low but I get this insane fucking stutter that makes it hard to peek angles.

and on my main I played with everything on high at 130ish frames. I still get the stutter.

Edited by W00bzy