Make the VR suit great again

As it stands, the best piece of clothing in the game (the white VR suit) is plagued with bugs. To wear it, you need to click on it in the shop, wait for it to vanish on you, select another piece of clothing, and then click back on the VR suit. Getting kicked/soft-logging/and even dying cause you to lose your VR suit. Even if you are revived, you still lose the VR suit.

I just want to glow like a flashlight everywhere I go :FeelsBadMan:

bunni, BioHazard, George and 3 others like this
4 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

As it stands, the best piece of clothing in the game (the white VR suit) is plagued with bugs. To wear it, you need to click on it in the shop, wait for it to vanish on you, select another piece of clothing, and then click back on the VR suit. Getting kicked/soft-logging/and even dying cause you to lose your VR suit. Even if you are revived, you still lose the VR suit.

I just want to glow like a flashlight everywhere I go :FeelsBadMan:

Feels bad man b2b09c4eea13b8424a63fa28ea5d5947.png

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, TNT said:

There's a script removing it from non lvl 5 donors.

case "U_I_Protagonist_VR": { if (life_donator < 5) then { removeUniform player } };
Working as intended:frog:

wait, really? I just figured the white VR suit was for anyone, since it shows up in the clothing store but the other colors don't. VR suit is hands down my 2nd favorite piece of clothing behind the T Swift shirt.

11 minutes ago, TNT said:

There's a script removing it from non lvl 5 donors.

case "U_I_Protagonist_VR": { if (life_donator < 5) then { removeUniform player } };
Working as intended :frog:

10 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

wait, really? I just figured the white VR suit was for anyone, since it shows up in the clothing store but the other colors don't. VR suit is hands down my 2nd favorite piece of clothing behind the T Swift shirt.

Just now, TNT said:

Probably just forgot to disable the script when they added the white one.

@Gnashes

Used to be donor only,

BI took offense and said it was an unfair advantage, so Paratus made it available to everyone. I haven't looked at any of the code related to it.

5 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Used to be donor only,

BI took offense and said it was an unfair advantage, so Paratus made it available to everyone. I haven't looked at any of the code related to it.

ooooh okay. Right now; any sort of disconnect and dying (even if you're revived) the VR suit is lost.