Few things to improve the server!

Howdy folks, I have a few ideas brewing that might improve the server, some may be original, some you may have heard before, but I'd like to include them anyway. So here it goes:

1. The free fire zone of Altis has only one purpose as of right now, and it's Arms Dealer. I think you should add something down there, maybe something highly illegal and profitable down there. It'd be an interesting change of pace to make money down there. It might be too out of the way, but it could work.
  2. Add a rebel skill tree like BH called "Dishonorable" or something of the sorts.
  3. Increase bank payouts, I don't know if they're high already, but banks are very rare. Maybe add more incentive to do them? I can only play on one server at once and at certain times, so I don't know if they happen often or not, but from what I've seen as a cop and rebel, they don't happen often. 
  4. Put the prison back to Pyrgos prison. With the server aging, replayability has decreased significantly. Moving the prison and making it obsolete (Not purposely obviously) had an extreme increase of stale gameplay for Rebels. There isn't much to do now but fight other dying or small gangs. The other prison was very user-friendly as it should be, half the people don't know how to do the new one. If it ain't broke don't fix it. It was also very fun from the experiences I had fighting it and trying to arrest people doing it. It had a very interesting setting too, an island with one way in and one way out. Now it's in the damn salt flats. The most boring area in the entire game.
  5. Make more ways Rebels can fight cops. Maybe an evidence storage area where our illegal weapons and drugs go after cops seize it. Anything really. I've found it more satisfying to kill cops than fight other gangs, and there should be more emphasis on that dynamic in my personal opinion.
  6. Make a way people can send texts to players rather than using the phone (Ex. /msg (name) "message").
  7. Owning drug cartel gives higher drug runner payouts.
  8. Adjust bank side for cops, from my constable POV it feels like we're just flies being swatted down until a higher up pulls armor out.
  9. General store in Skiptracer.
  10. Blood bags at Rebel general and remove medical assistance. Balances it out by adding and removing, and keeping the hospital stores still relevant with med assist and defibs and all that.

Those are all of suggestions I could brainstorm, please feel free to criticize constructively or call me retarded, but I will try and rebuttal unless I'm proven to be a 100% retard. :frog:

Please take into consideration developers! @bamf  

BioHazard, Flameless and Xehons like this

1. That is its sole purpose.

2. Gang Talents / Convince Paratus to invest the time.

3. Fed > Bank > Gas Stations.

4. Already answered this to the effect of "likely not going to happen".

5. There are more than enough KOS events between Cops and Rebels right now. Maybe try some of those Prison Break things.

6. Already exists

7. Meh, maybe.

8. Cops just play the bank 100% wrong. Easy to win the bank, cops just try to get all the people too.

10. It's the way it is for a reason, and it's not likely to change.

Just now, Gnashes said:

5. There are more than enough KOS events between Cops and Rebels right now. Maybe try some of those Prison Break things.

6. Already exists

7. Meh, maybe.

8. Cops just play the bank 100% wrong. Easy to win the bank, cops just try to get all the people too.

Rebels end up just camping the roof and then just jumping off to avoid getting caught, there should be some kind of stairs to get on par with the roof of the bank. If only the damn fire escape wasn't only visible by people on Tanoa. 

Using chat to text instead of the phone only works for single worded names, unless I'm doing it wrong I've tried entering names between quotes and it doesn't work. 

Just now, Gnashes said:

6. Already exists

7. Meh, maybe.

1.  Why not add more content for players to make money and have an interesting/different experience. Add more of a wasteland feel to the server, make it more unique in the things that you can do. More of a risk than just picking Heroin with big gangs coming down there to fight arms. And with the addition of fighting Arms, you have big gangs coming down there to make money besides the cartel. That produces bigger and more fights between rebels which in turn, gives us more things to do/fight.
  2. Sure.
  3. Okay? Do you know the payout of the bank? Or an estimate? Because I'd like to know if they're worth a 30k loadout to do. Risk/Reward.
  4. I don't see a reason not to besides "Paratus doesn't like it"?
  5. Prison break, bank, illegal zones, fed? What's the point in not adding content? Too lazy? We've said before that content was getting stale, so how do y'all intend to fix that?
  6. Cool beans.
  7. Cool beans x 2. 
  8. Maybe, how long does it take to complete a bank? 10 minutes or 15 minutes? My main problem (Opinion) is that construction is way to OP to be where it is. Put three guys in there and you can't get a central shot on them due to the positioning of the building and First ATM. Maybe I haven't done the bank enough.
  9. Skipped number nine.
  10. May I know the reason?
37 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

6. Already exists

7. Meh, maybe.

Either you cant count to ten properly or you just ignored nine I would amuse you ignored it because it was stupid

An evidence locker would be an incredibly interesting little addition. 

There have been many other servers I've seen in possession of evidence lockers at the prisons, within a separate facility or usually within each HQ. Evidence doesn't have to mean all illegal contraband such as drugs, weapons, items; why not 'weapons locker' and have the ability for it to be raided. Possibly broken up into classes; One locker within the 'weapons locker' possesses 7.62's, the next locker over possesses 5.56 and so on. Each separate locker must be lock picked.

Without having mods, make each "locker" be a separate room, each door to be lock picked and within each room, have a crate that contains all separate weaponry. This will require rebels to have an orca or another mode of transportation be present for storage, adding more risk factors and spiking interest in executing a prison break along side having an option of raiding an evidence/weapons locker, being that the evidence/weapons locker be maintained there. (New prison guard division? DOC?).

Shoot it down, alter it, or use this. Up to @bamf and @Paratus. But something new should be introduced. From an officer's perspective, the prison is neglected.

Edited by Flameless
Xehons, Bishop, BioHazard and 2 others like this
Just now, Flameless said:

There have been many other servers I've seen in possession of evidence lockers at the prisons within a separate facility or usually within each HQ. Evidence doesn't mean all illegal contraband, why not 'weapons locker' and have the ability for it to be raided. Possibly broken up into classes; One locker within the 'weapons locker' possesses 7.62's, the next locker over possesses 5.56 and so on. Each separate locker must be lock picked.

Without having mods, make each "locker" be a separate room, each door to be lock picked and within each room has a crate that contains all separate weaponry. This will require rebels to have an orca or another mode of transportation be present for storage, adding more risk factors and spiking interest in executing a prison break along side having an option of raiding an evidence/weapons locker, being that the evidence/weapons locker is maintained there. (New prison guard division? DOC?).

Shoot it down, alter it, or use this. Up to @bamf and @Paratus. But something new should be introduced. From an officer's perspective, the prison is neglected.

+1

5 minutes ago, Flameless said:

There have been many other servers I've seen in possession of evidence lockers at the prisons within a separate facility or usually within each HQ. Evidence doesn't mean all illegal contraband, why not 'weapons locker' and have the ability for it to be raided. Possibly broken up into classes; One locker within the 'weapons locker' possesses 7.62's, the next locker over possesses 5.56 and so on. Each separate locker must be lock picked.

Without having mods, make each "locker" be a separate room, each door to be lock picked and within each room has a crate that contains all separate weaponry. This will require rebels to have an orca or another mode of transportation be present for storage, adding more risk factors and spiking interest in executing a prison break along side having an option of raiding an evidence/weapons locker, being that the evidence/weapons locker is maintained there. (New prison guard division? DOC?).

+1

6 minutes ago, Pilot Josh said:

I 100% agree; that's why I zerg drill and quell bank within the first two minutes and then the rest of the APD army tries to get the one guy worth 100k on bank roof

needless to say I am then forced to help them.

:FeelsBadMan:

That's why if you ever come to one of Space Turtles' banks on p3 I ALWAYS sit on first atm with an mk200 and literally 75% of cops who come in a hatch cannot get past first atm lol

Edited by BioHazard
Pilot Josh likes this
  • 6 months later...
On 2/25/2017 at 6:46 PM, Juice (AKA Justin) said:

Make more ways Rebels can fight cops. Maybe an evidence storage area where our illegal weapons and drugs go after cops seize it. Anything really. I've found it more satisfying to kill cops than fight other gangs, and there should be more emphasis on that dynamic in my personal opinion.

+1?

Sandwich likes this