S1 Rodopoli Rat House. Best There Is

Big Gay Jay

10 hours ago, simon-pc said:

I think it is

It doesnt have many views on flag and it is always being checked before people go to the flag (most of the time) also if you put any type of car in front of the flag I can say 90% of the time no one in a turf will have a gun higher than a 6.5 therefore the car isn`t penetrable and the person will have to leave the house at which point takes longer to get to flag allowing the person on flag to cap and run away.

Just now, Monkeysz said:

It doesnt have many views on flag and it is always being checked before people go to the flag (most of the time) also if you put any type of car in front of the flag I can say 90% of the time no one in a turf will have a gun higher than a 6.5 therefore the car isn`t penetrable and the person will have to leave the house at which point takes longer to get to flag allowing the person on flag to cap and run away.

Listen here guy, you think that any normal RAT is going to buy this house? nah you're wrong only the top tier of rats will buy this house and u never question a top tier rat on his abilities to get that TURF. So you sit your big head down and learn the ways of being the a top tier rat boy.

Professor Pericles likes this
Just now, troublesome said:

Listen here guy, you think that any normal RAT is going to buy this house? nah you're wrong only the top tier of rats will buy this house and u never question a top tier rat on his abilities to get that TURF. So you sit your big head down and learn the ways of being the a top tier rat boy.

There is no one better than me at capping turfs so shh dont talk about turfs like I know nothing haven`t you seen my awful montages from like 6-8 months ago.

13 minutes ago, troublesome said:

I've seen you shoot a gun, So i'm pretty sure i know how ur rodopoli adventures go.

So what Im not the best player in the world I can admit that unlike most I do have my moments when I play good and other times when I just want to uninstall and jump off a bridge like the other day when I went full potato on @Shepurd Ill admit when I do something bad. But I was the best turf rat on 2 and yes Ill admit I was recruited into FSA for that sole purpose for capping Rodo and then I moved onto fighting cartels which until I joined FSA the only cartel I really had fights at was OG wongs and before then was 2 years ago (Give or take) with Untitled. Enjoy my life story I kinda went on with myself :P