(ß)oats And Hoes [S3] [Open]

1. In-game alias?: DA CORPSE

2. Location (country or state) & Age : 32, Fort Bragg, NC (USA)

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: About 300 hrs

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: No gangs

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples)  Arms Dealers, Cartels, Different mining jobs.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): no, never

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): i play ALOT more on weekends, usually early in the morning and late at night. I might play during the week 6 or 8 hours total, but weekends im up all night.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: 12 years in the Army Special Operations, currently Spec Ops, Not a squeaker, do things that make sense and improve the organization... not looking to get rich quick or have protection, just want to be part of a collective instead of blowing in the breeze SOLO....

On 4/9/2017 at 1:12 AM, DA CORPSE said:

1. In-game alias?: DA CORPSE

2. Location (country or state) & Age : 32, Fort Bragg, NC (USA)

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: About 300 hrs

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: No gangs

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples)  Arms Dealers, Cartels, Different mining jobs.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): no, never

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): i play ALOT more on weekends, usually early in the morning and late at night. I might play during the week 6 or 8 hours total, but weekends im up all night.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: 12 years in the Army Special Operations, currently Spec Ops, Not a squeaker, do things that make sense and improve the organization... not looking to get rich quick or have protection, just want to be part of a collective instead of blowing in the breeze SOLO....

accepted as trial.

ts info pmed.

On 3/23/2017 at 4:16 PM, Subaru said:

Let's keep this thread on topic.  This is to be used for recruiting purposes.

Any derailing posts and toxic posts will be removed and admin action may be taken on the forums to those that want to derail this recruitment thread.

This is your warning.

Good luck on your recruiting!

I fucking love you. Marry me! My wife can have us both :kermit:

1. In-game alias?: Pause

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Texas, US - 16

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: I've been playing for almost 2 years, but I took some breaks.

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: I was in Anonymous under the name Nine(I believe), I used to do diamond runs and cartels with them.

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): I'm good at excavation runs, and I enjoy cartels quite a bit. Gunplay is super fun imo, I love it!

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Nope :)

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): On weekdays usually 3-4 hours and weekends it's anywhere from 3-8 hours

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: First off, I like being a part of a group, especially one like yours that is looking for fun over anything else. I usually bring a calmer vibe to clans and groups, because I tend not to get mad over games, and if anyone else does I'm usually there to stop it.

Thanks for reading!

Edit: I just realized it might seem fishy that my forums account is new, so I decided to explain. I forgot my old account's info but I used to be under the name Nine.

Edited by Pause
2 hours ago, Pause said:

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: I've been playing for almost 2 years, but I took some breaks.

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: I was in Anonymous under the name Nine(I believe), I used to do diamond runs and cartels with them.

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): I'm good at excavation runs, and I enjoy cartels quite a bit. Gunplay is super fun imo, I love it!

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): On weekdays usually 3-4 hours and weekends it's anywhere from 3-8 hours

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: First off, I like being a part of a group, especially one like yours that is looking for fun over anything else. I usually bring a calmer vibe to clans and groups, because I tend not to get mad over games, and if anyone else does I'm usually there to stop it.

Thanks for reading!

Edit: I just realized it might seem fishy that my forums account is new, so I decided to explain. I forgot my old account's info but I used to be under the name Nine.

Accepted for trial, I have PMed you ts info. Welcome to Boats :)

On 12/04/2017 at 2:19 AM, Pause said:

Thanks for reading!

+1 Since your forum account is new doesn't mean anything just looks nice next to ur name XD and also look forward to seeing you in the team speak but I am from  uk so we will have different times but still hopefully will talk to u some time  

P.S Welcome !

5 hours ago, Szolit said:

+1 Since your forum account is new doesn't mean anything just looks nice next to ur name XD and also look forward to seeing you in the team speak but I am from  uk so we will have different times but still hopefully will talk to u some time  

P.S Welcome !

forum account is key. trust me. take my tips

On 12/04/2017 at 2:19 AM, Pause said:

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): I'm good at excavation runs, and I ENJOY CARTELS QUITE ABIT. Gunplay is super fun imo, I love it!

Thanks for reading!

MY MAN 

Edited by Thor xD

1. In-game alias?:Supreme

2. Location (country or state) & Age :17  north america

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: since asylum servers came out

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:n/a

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) im good at cartels and close range fighting and sniping

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):no

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):very day for atleast 6 to 7 hours

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Well i have been playing arma for a while now and  most of my hours are on the asylum servers i have been playing solo for a long time now and i am looking for a good group to join i have a great knowledge and have a great shot and know a lot about guns vehicles etc. I am very good at communicating and getting  information across when it is needed. I think i can bring all of these aspects to your gang. 

7 hours ago, Supreme1 said:

1. In-game alias?:Supreme

2. Location (country or state) & Age :17  north america

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: since asylum servers came out

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:n/a

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) im good at cartels and close range fighting and sniping

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):no

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):very day for atleast 6 to 7 hours

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Well i have been playing arma for a while now and  most of my hours are on the asylum servers i have been playing solo for a long time now and i am looking for a good group to join i have a great knowledge and have a great shot and know a lot about guns vehicles etc. I am very good at communicating and getting  information across when it is needed. I think i can bring all of these aspects to your gang. 

Denied unless you can explain how you say you have been playing since the servers came out, yet you only have 640 hours on arma...

Accepted off further conversation

Edited by Treeontyn
14 minutes ago, franticgoat said:

1. In-game alias?: Father Frantic

2. Location (country or state) & Age : NY, 17, Single

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: over 500 hours 1k on arma

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Little dick clique

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) pistol banging, cartels, suicide bombing, RDMing (not really), ect.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yea a few times, RDMed a combat logger and RDMed a heli full of cops when I was kinda new

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): anything from 2-8 hours

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Because i'm the best human being alive with the fastest reaction speed known to man. If you gave me a rook with a single 30 bullet clip I could destroy the entire APD 10 times over and still have 20 bullets left over. I stream to, so if I get famous that means you guys get famous.

+1 loved your keeping the peace in kavala video!

On 4/15/2017 at 5:32 PM, franticgoat said:

1. In-game alias?: Father Frantic

2. Location (country or state) & Age : NY, 17, Single

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: over 500 hours 1k on arma

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Little dick clique

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) pistol banging, cartels, suicide bombing, RDMing (not really), ect.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yea a few times, RDMed a combat logger and RDMed a heli full of cops when I was kinda new

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): anything from 2-8 hours

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Because i'm the best human being alive with the fastest reaction speed known to man. If you gave me a rook with a single 30 bullet clip I could destroy the entire APD 10 times over and still have 20 bullets left over. I stream to, so if I get famous that means you guys get famous.

Accepted on trial, I pmed you ts info, however please keep in mind that we are looking for serious members about being outside of Kavala (saying this as your app looked a bit Kavala trolly like)

Edited by Treeontyn
Sp0on likes this

1. In-game alias?: Nic Rage

2. Location (country or state) & Age: 14 (United States)

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 2 years on and off

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Secret Service, Imperium, and Vanguardians

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): Long Range Combat and Piloting

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes, the things I were banned for were things like rdm (The reason I got banned for rdm is because I forgot to unmute my mic)

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): Depends, during the week around 4 hours, during the weekend all day

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I am a veteran of Arma 3 with over 5500 hours, and I am an efficient pilot and sharpshooter, most of all I like to have fun just like you guys

Edited by Nic Rage
Szolit likes this
3 hours ago, Nic Rage said:

1. In-game alias?: Nic Rage

2. Location (country or state) & Age: 14 (United States)

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 2 years on and off

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Secret Service, Imperium, and Vanguardians

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): Long Range Combat and Piloting

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes, the things I were banned for were things like rdm (The reason I got banned for rdm is because I forgot to unmute my mic)

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): Depends, during the week around 4 hours, during the weekend all day

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I am a veteran of Arma 3 with over 5500 hours, and I am an efficient pilot and sharpshooter, most of all I like to have fun just like you guys

Accepted for trial, I have PMed you ts info. Welcome to Boats :)

To all current BnH members,

I have decided that i'll be stepping down from the gang, even tho it's been a blast and is fun most of the time, I want to experience other gangs/ other groups of people, and I feel like the gang is being overloaded with people atm (even when i'm on EU time). I wanna thank some people who I found that made BnH a better gang by theirselves.

@Treeontyn is an amazing captain (they use the apd ranks for the gang), Always chill and fun guy to hang out with.

@Mr12InchOnSlack for being the money hungry disgusting cuck he is.

@JoM (i assume this is the right one), Besides the 1 moment with the chopper never had problems with you, also an amazing captain

@Sp0on Really fun guy to hang out with, does stupid shit sometimes, but yet again we all do that so ye.

2high (idk his forum acc), Amazing captain Always fun never had problems with him.

ISnuff : probably the most fun drinking 12 year old who i've ever met :kappa:

Lacie : best paramedic in the game, she saves me from my own driving

@Aaron2431 Main reason why I joined, know him for +- 2 years and he's still the same mentally challenged fuck he is (god the ark days).

@TJ Collins Tbh you're one of the biggest money hungry gouvenour cocks i've seen and I love you for it.

Matth : General fun person, try to not make promises to certain people/gangs when the rest of our gang does not want it at that certain time ;) 

Yolo, our holy chief of the gang : I see you  hop in ts once in a while, being banned again, so ye can't say anything about you.

I'm sure I left some people out but there is so many.

Violet : rip your orca crafting

2h681eo.jpg

Side note : I will email the login of the webhost so you guys can manage it if you want (i will give it to tree), preferably change the email wich you can do under the myprofile tab.

I wish you all the best of luck with pagnagia, zaros, kavala and every other place you go, and I will probably meet you around and about there ;).

I have no regrets with the time I spent in this gang, and would still recommend it to people that aren't as hardcore as temper or other gangs where you need 1500+ hours.

Cya soon,

Wollie35

Edited by wollie35
grammical errors

4 hours ago, wollie35 said:

I have decided that i'll be stepping down from the gang, even tho it's been a blast and is fun most of the time, I want to experience other gangs/ other groups of people, and I feel like the gang is being overloaded with people atm (even when i'm on EU time). I wanna thank some people who I found that made BnH a better gang by theirselves.

@Treeontyn is an amazing captain (they use the apd ranks for the gang), Always chill and fun guy to hang out with.

@JoM (i assume this is the right one), Besides the 1 moment with the chopper never had problems with you, also an amazing captain

@Sp0on Really fun guy to hang out with, does stupid shit sometimes, but yet again we all do that so ye.

2high (idk his forum acc), Amazing captain Always fun never had problems with him.

@Aaron2431 Main reason why I joined, know him for +- 2 years and he's still the same mentally challenged fuck he is (god the ark days).

@TJ Collins Tbh you're one of the biggest money hungry gouvenour cocks i've seen and I love you for it.

Matth : General fun person, try to not make promises to certain people/gangs when the rest of our gang does not want it at that certain time ;) 

Yolo, our holy chief of the gang : I see you  hop in ts once in a while, being banned again, so ye can't say anything about you.

2h681eo.jpg

Side note : I will email the login of the webhost so you guys can manage it if you want (i will give it to tree), preferably change the email wich you can do under the myprofile tab.

I wish you all the best of luck with pagnagia, zaros, kavala and every other place you go, and I will probably meet you around and about there ;).

I have no regrets with the time I spent in this gang, and would still recommend it to people that aren't as hardcore as temper or other gangs where you need 1500+ hours.

Cya soon,

Wollie35

Image result for Already forgot meme

5 hours ago, wollie35 said:

2h681eo.jpg

Cya soon,

Wollie35

Cya Wollie have fun with what ever  u do next it was fun being in the gang with u and i iwll neevr forget when we had 2high hostage and your r 2 houses got speedbombed

wollie35 likes this
9 hours ago, wollie35 said:

2h681eo.jpg

Cya soon,

Wollie35

I try my best at paramedic so I'm getting there.

wollie35 likes this

Cya soon,

Wollie35

feels band man.

He will comeback... :)

And we will accept !

on a personal note - great guy all around... oh and dont shoot your friends heli . COP OR NOT its never ok!

wollie35 likes this

2h681eo.jpg

Cya soon,

Wollie35

money hungry!? nooo man.

It's been a good time. Good vibes. CYA

wollie35 likes this
10 hours ago, wollie35 said:

2h681eo.jpg

Cya soon,

Wollie35

khm 12 year old kid. 

Good luck with ya gang man gonna kill you everytime I see you :kappa:

wollie35 likes this
On 2017-4-20 at 10:06 AM, wollie35 said:

2h681eo.jpg

Cya soon,

Wollie35

Didn't even tell me you were leaving ya bastard! Enjoy whichever gang you find yourself in... gonna enjoy fighting ya ;)

1. In-game alias?:

BigPapaQ

2. Location (country or state) & Age :

CA, USA, 18

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:

5 months

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:

Bamboo Union & Trinity

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples)

Hot Drops, close quarter combat, ninja stealth, fucking up Cops

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):

No.

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):

depends.. If its actually fun, ill stay quite a bit, if not, I'm usually on 1-3hours

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:

Ill bring in suicide vests and RPGs on command (I literally do have them stored in my houses). The real question here is, what cant I bring to the team? (Don't quote me on this)

ItsLego likes this
21 hours ago, BigPapaQ said:

1. In-game alias?:

BigPapaQ

2. Location (country or state) & Age :

CA, USA, 18

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:

5 months

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:

Bamboo Union & Trinity

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples)

Hot Drops, close quarter combat, ninja stealth, fucking up Cops

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):

No.

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):

depends.. If its actually fun, ill stay quite a bit, if not, I'm usually on 1-3hours

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:

Ill bring in suicide vests and RPGs on command (I literally do have them stored in my houses). The real question here is, what cant I bring to the team? (Don't quote me on this)

Accepted for trial, I have PMed you ts info. Welcome to Boats :)

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a good long time playing with you guys, but unfortunately I have decided to join another gang for a new experience, thanks for making my time in Boats And Hoes enjoyable!

2high - Best captain in asylum!

yolo - the big boss

@Treeontyn good guy, was my main cartel buddy!

@PantherJames your an inbred fuck;) jk amazing guy and a good laugh, and play eu not na

@Aaron2431 biggest career cop going but great pubg player

@TJ Collins comes out with funny things always makes me laugh

@iSnuff you were there to just bully, amazing lad

lacie best paramedic around always saving me

@Sp0on father of the gang!

@JoM not really played with you much but seem like a cool guy!

@Malroc really fun too hang around with, hemmit vs ifrit again? ahaha

mr12inch no mercy style

Violett - great shot, loved playing with you

Love you all will come in ts every now and again when I'm free! :) 

Edited by matth
Sp0on likes this