bounty hunting

10 hours ago, Dredge said:

I think you should be able to pick bounties, just like RL bounty hunters do. Sure people will probably go after the high $$ bounties but now you will have like a bunch of bounty hunters chasing you. Might spice things up. Plus it will leave the lower $ for the newer BH'ers. 

Would also make you think twice before you kill a bounty hunter or any of their friends.
Dem revenge 45 mins in jail after you killed a dude and his 2 friends...

1 hour ago, bamf said:

Yes, we read the suggestions. This has been on a wish list for a while, but I was really thinking of making it that a BH could drop a bounty every 15'ish minutes. The issue is larger to me than just picking up gang/group bounties. 

Implement it so you don't get gang's bounties, and then implement a new talent that allows you to drop a bounty every 5 minutes

10 hours ago, bamf said:

Yes, we read the suggestions. This has been on a wish list for a while, but I was really thinking of making it that a BH could drop a bounty every 15'ish minutes. The issue is larger to me than just picking up gang/group bounties. 

thank you for clarifying this. atleast now i have a idea that you guys pick it up.  :)

On 1/28/2016 at 6:46 PM, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

Implement it so you don't get gang's bounties, and then implement a new talent that allows you to drop a bounty every 5 minutes

Bounty hunting already takes 11 talents to fully kit it out. Id rather not see another one added for something thats a server rule.