Memes in gang recruitment threads

massi

Why are they not allowed? It promotes creativity not to mention this forum is already dull as it is. Instead of having to go on reddit for some memes I can stay here

The memes @Corgi used to post were great and all of a sudden they're not allowed? :FeelsBadMan:it's not like it's going to start a flame war, it's just in good fun. 

Am I seriously the only one thinking that the fact that we cannot post memes in a recruitment thread is a bit ridiculous? 

In the end it is a private community and I understand that but can we have some air to breathe please :Harambe:

Edited by massi
Xehons likes this
Just now, Tom said:

stop posting so much  :poop:

If you want to see someone posting a bunch of shit go check out Sergey Shoygu's posts. This is not a shitpost sir, this post is intended to stimulate discussions on the topic of memes in gang recruitment threads. These forums are getting boring. 

Just now, Tom said:

c4423a9ee5a0bb87f1ad22c56e6f697a.png

you are boring

Just now, :(:(:(:(:( said:

would u like some bait

all that fishing for likes ur gonna need some bait

How is this a post fishing for likes? Ironic thing is your posts are the one who get the likes. I give 0 fucks about likes, it literally means nothing to me. I'm just trying to incite some changes in this community and all you're doing is impeding. I suppose my prison petition was also done for likes? Retards

If you aren't going to contribute to the thread, do the world a favor and leave. 

Just now, massi said:

How is this a post fishing for likes? Ironic thing is your posts are the one who get the likes. I give 0 fucks about likes, it literally means nothing to me. I'm just trying to incite some changes in this community and all you're doing is impeding. I suppose my prison petition was also done for likes? Retards

If you aren't going to contribute to the thread, do the world a favor and leave. 

Massi im abt to unfollow u bc u freeze my shit u fourms monkey all i hear is ding ding ding ding ding SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

massi likes this
4 minutes ago, massi said:

"ironic thing is your posts are the one who get the likes" 

thanks for pointing out i get likes i guess?

you're a genuine waste of space, this is exactly what you did to people, and you cry when it happens to you. 

l

o

l