[ ¦Ð¦ Dynasty ] [ Server 4 ] [ Experienced Players ONLY ]

Robbo

¦Ð¦ Dynasty - Server 4 - Recruitment Post

Welcome to our recruitment post, you might have seen us on the servers before, we are a close group of friends who have been playing on the Asylum servers for years combined, from all different parts of the USA and Europe.

We are now opening our ranks to the Asylum community as we would like to grow as a gang, as in the past we have been concentrating on building a core group of players.

Growing everyday as a gang, we put time and effort in having fun, it's all about the fight though, we love to have a fight we don't care who it is against. It's the joy of the fight.

Going forward as a gang we are going to be opening our own training server and will be taking cartels on a regular basis, If you don't like fighting cartels we do a lot of other activities as a gang, you will not be forced to fight cartels if you don't like them, there is always other opportunities to fight in other scenarios. 

We do have a couple of rules for you to be able to join Dynasty and they are as follows.

Be at least 18+ years of age.

No side chat warriors.

900+ Hours of Arma 3 (Dependent on experience of rebel life)

Have enough money to support yourself. (We don't give handouts but we do split everything we make as a gang.)

Good use of Tac-Coms.

Respectful to other members and to the Asylum Community.

If you are interested in joining please fill out the form below post it in a new post and one of our higher members will reply to you as soon as possible.

Our Roster is as follows.

Gang Captain

¦Ð¦ Robbo

¦Ð¦ Chapo

¦Ð¦ Jason

¦Ð¦ Reaventos/Shinigami

Gang Lieutenants

¦Ð¦ Peanut

Gang Sergeants

¦Ð¦ Kyle Fox

¦Ð¦ Murmurs

¦Ð¦ Bob Dole

¦Ð¦ Lefty Guns

¦Ð¦ ZachBauer

Gang Corporals

¦Ð¦ TheStig

¦Ð¦ Capt Adam

¦Ð¦ Bandito

¦Ð¦ Blissful Tugboat

So after reading all of the info above and you are still interested in joining us then please fill out the information below in the format and wait to be contacted by one of the higher members to come into TS and have a interview.

Name In game :

Time Zone :

Hours on Arma 3? Hours on Asylum? :

Previous Gangs? :

Rank in APD? :

Previous Bans? :

Experience in PB / Fed / Bank? :

Experience with all cartels? :

Combat style? (Marksman, Medic, CQB etc) :

Member of the gang whom you know and were referred by? :

Please fill out this form exactly, don't miss anything out It may result in your application being denied. 

Please keep the subject to recruitment only, No bullshit posts please and thanks.

Edited by Robbo
Chapo and Murmurs like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name In game : ASC Connor

Time Zone : East

Hours on Arma 3? Hours on Asylum? : I have 810 hrs on arma 3 around 350 on asylum 

Previous Gangs? : Ascended

Rank in APD? : I got blacklisted

Previous Bans? : I got banned for rdming but then it got overturned 

Experience in PB / Fed / Bank? : I always do the bank with my friends. The Fed i use  to do everyday on other servers

Experience with all cartels? : ive done around 10 cartels know most of the common spots on all 

Combat style? (Marksman, Medic, CQB etc) : Passive marksman dont shoot till i have a clear kill shot

Member of the gang whom you know and were referred by? : N/A

Edited by HixConnor
making it look better
1 hour ago, HixConnor said:

Name In game : ASC Connor

Time Zone : East

Hours on Arma 3? Hours on Asylum? : I have 810 hrs on arma 3 around 350 on asylum 

Previous Gangs? : Ascended

Rank in APD? : I got blacklisted

Previous Bans? : I got banned for rdming but then it got overturned 

Experience in PB / Fed / Bank? : I always do the bank with my friends. The Fed i use  to do everyday on other servers

Experience with all cartels? : ive done around 10 cartels know most of the common spots on all 

Combat style? (Marksman, Medic, CQB etc) : Passive marksman dont shoot till i have a clear kill shot

Member of the gang whom you know and were referred by? : N/A

I don't fee like you're 15 lol but if you are ASC Connor I have played with you and you seem chill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...