Change To The Admin Structure

Think everyone here appreciates admins work, and what they do.

However, from what I've heard, player reports, compensation requests and so on are backed up as hell at the moment. I think the workload that the admins take on needs to be assessed, or we hire a few more admins.

People who fill out these player reports are doing it as a courtesy to the Asylum community, and I think that it is right that they be read fairly briefly.

Just now, finn_ said:

However, from what I've heard, player reports, compensation requests and so on are backed up as hell at the moment. I think the workload that the admins take on needs to be assessed, or we hire a few more admins.

People who fill out these player reports are doing it as a courtesy to the Asylum community, and I think that it is right that they be read fairly briefly.

They are currently reviewing applications from what I know.

3 hours ago, finn_ said:

They actually went back to Sunday evening. Saturday and Sunday were really big report days for us this week, almost 150 reports in 2 days!! Both player reports and comps are at 24 hours ago to current.