TFW your tweet makes the news

Jaylen Sarrett

I tweeted "fucking retard, hope you get ebola" to the feminist who started the "shirt gate" bullshit.. For those of you who don't know, shirt gate was an incident where an astrophysicist named Matt Taylor, who landed a space probe on a comet, which is the first time to happen in human history, a literally historic and huge event for the human race; Well, that day Matt decided to wear a shirt which depicted sexy women in bikinis, which sent the femininazis in a rampage.... They literally brought this man to tears over a fucking shirt... But i'm the bad guy....... And don't worry femininazi, the news is there to white knight for ya.

12615352_10205323797009445_6083611129846

Sky, Patrick, Bersabee and 2 others like this
Just now, Jaylen Sarrett said:

I tweeted "fucking retard, hope you get ebola" to the feminist who started the "shirt gate" bullshit.. For those of you who don't know, shirt gate was an incident where an astrophysicist named Matt Taylor, who landed a space probe on a comet, which is the first time to happen in human history, a literally historic and huge event for the human race; Well, that day Matt decided to wear a shirt which depicted sexy women in bikinis, which sent the femininazis in a rampage.... They literally brought this man to tears over a fucking shirt... But i'm the bad guy....... And don't worry femininazi, the news is there to white knight for ya.

Teach me your ways

15 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

AHAHAAHAHAHA!!! Legend!

Jaylen Sarrett likes this

The types of people who write articles like this for their personal blogs are angsty teenagers on the lower rungs of the highschool social ladder.

Scary part is, some of these teens don't grow out of this phase. They pay $50k+ to a for-profit liberal arts college to major in First World Problems and they eventually resort to this type of journalism for money. Some of them still have the bratty highschool mindset and write these articles from the heart....while others became self-aware too late, and must now write click-bait articles to get viral pageclicks in a desperate struggle to escape their college loans.

I'm not complaining too much though. More people ruining their lives by pursuing these types of careers means less STEM majors. Less STEM = more demand, more demand = more money, more money = getting donor 5 sooner. The man who landed the probe on the comet was weak for giving in to this pressure from forces that really don't matter. He would have gotten a lot more support if he stood up to them, IMO.

Just now, Kowalski said:

Scary part is, some of these teens don't grow out of this phase. They pay $50k+ to a for-profit liberal arts college to major in First World Problems and they eventually resort to this type of journalism for money. Some of them still have the bratty highschool mindset and write these articles from the heart....while others became self-aware too late, and must now write click-bait articles to get viral pageclicks in a desperate struggle to escape their college loans

"I CAN'T GET A JOB BECUZ PATRIARCHY" Feminist

"What did you go to school for?" Reasonable person

"liberal arts" Feminist

"well, there's your problem" Reasonable person

"MISOGYNY, RAPE CULTURE, PATRIARCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Feminist

Gubber Flexx likes this
7 minutes ago, Kowalski said:

The types of people who write articles like this for their personal blogs are angsty teenagers on the lower rungs of the highschool social ladder.

Scary part is, some of these teens don't grow out of this phase. They pay $50k+ to a for-profit liberal arts college to major in First World Problems and they eventually resort to this type of journalism for money. Some of them still have the bratty highschool mindset and write these articles from the heart....while others became self-aware too late, and must now write click-bait articles to get viral pageclicks in a desperate struggle to escape their college loans.

I'm not complaining too much though. More people ruining their lives by pursuing these types of careers means less STEM majors. Less STEM = more demand, more demand = more money, more money = getting donor 5 sooner. The man who landed the probe on the comet was weak for giving in to this pressure from forces that really don't matter. He would have gotten a lot more support if he stood up to them, IMO.

Exactly, people should never apologize to these people.  It's literally the worst thing you can do.  No matter what you say, they will find a way to make you 'sexist'.  I'm assuming he apologized which is shooting yourself in the foot against feminist.  

13 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

"I CAN'T GET A JOB BECUZ PATRIARCHY" Feminist

"What did you go to school for?" Reasonable person

"liberal arts" Feminist

"well, there's your problem" Reasonable person

"MISOGYNY, RAPE CULTURE, PATRIARCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Feminist

I don't argue with them. You really can't win...but you can refuse to appease them. Their goal is to be taken seriously, whether it's in a positive or negative matter. Negative attention is gold to them because it gives them something to bitch about. However, they can only go so far with not being taken seriously...if they complain about that, readers will think too much and suddenly realize that those people are right.

In the rare event that I venture out of the math/engineering quad of my school, I occasionally run into these types of people. (They like college because they get to "be free from their parents" while their parents still fund their lifestyle) Last time I recall I was walking with a few friends and some pug-faced artista came my way with a petition. I read the title: "CALL FOR [professor] TO RESIGN FOR NOT TEACHING [some bs] IN HISTORY ###" Basically some bs about being oppressive for not covering a very specific piece of rhetoric from a very VERY biased point of view.) I gave her a nice wide smile and let out a loud laugh as I passed the clipboard back. She opened her mouth to say something, only to pause, blush, and piss off back to the fountain where her stuff was. Girl I was with was like "omg u asshooooooole" but then she started laughing too.

Everyone live happily ever after the end.

Edited by Kowalski
56 minutes ago, Kowalski said:

I don't argue with them. You really can't win...but you can refuse to appease them. Their goal is to be taken seriously, whether it's in a positive or negative matter. Negative attention is gold to them because it gives them something to bitch about. However, they can only go so far with not being taken seriously...if they complain about that, readers will think too much and suddenly realize that those people are right.

In the rare event that I venture out of the math/engineering quad of my school, I occasionally run into these types of people. (They like college because they get to "be free from their parents" while their parents still fund their lifestyle) Last time I recall I was walking with a few friends and some pug-faced artista came my way with a petition. I read the title: "CALL FOR [professor] TO RESIGN FOR NOT TEACHING [some bs] IN HISTORY ###" Basically some bs about being oppressive for not covering a very specific piece of rhetoric from a very VERY biased point of view.) I gave her a nice wide smile and let out a loud laugh as I passed the clipboard back. She opened her mouth to say something, only to pause, blush, and piss off back to the fountain where her stuff was. Girl I was with was like "omg u asshooooooole" but then she started laughing too.

Everyone live happily ever after the end.

I run an anti-feminist facebook page, so i run into them quiet often, and you are correct

they can't make arguments, they lack the basic understanding of logic and reason, they use nothing but ad-homs and emotional arguments to justify their irrational belief.

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
  • 3 years later...