Do I Deserve This FPS?

instamac

4 hours ago, roca said:

These are my specs, wondering I should be getting better FPS, if so any ideas on optimizing?

In Town: 25 - 30

Out Of Town: 30 - 45

(on asylum of course)

30fa4f2e247bd6ab6ea0eb8e85a0a3ae.png

I run arma on all lowest settings including the asylum phone render settings all below 1k

(any help is greatly appreciated)

get better internet or get rid of that AMD.

47 minutes ago, Haych said:

AMD is your problem here. Don't expect anything special when it comes to running Arma if you're on a AMD CPU, no matter how good it is

Me and my brother have used AMD our whole life. Our pc's are well built though. We both average 50-60 frames on ultra settings. Never had a problem with AMD.

JonSnow likes this
13 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Me and my brother have used AMD our whole life. Our pc's are well built though. We both average 50-60 frames on ultra settings. Never had a problem with AMD.

Problem aint AMD. Problem is AMD performance across cards. Their usual idea of vram vram vram aint helping armas engine. Some cards have a good balance and clock that can handle Arma though

On 1/28/2016 at 4:31 AM, Boris said:

Replace your CPU for something higher.

Also tweak your settings. It's recommended to put things onto standard instead of low.

I have an i7 920 laying around, would this improve fps if I switched to that? And do you happen to know how much?

This is my last question so thanks to everyone who helped me out and I will +rep everyone:)