R.I.P.

Bry

17 hours ago, Axe said:

6c95ccb257ce97594e060534df4783a2.png BL? I mean.... What.....

Well Axe since you seem surprised that is the name of 16 people that play on a server called Gaming Asylum. Gaming Asylum is a "RP" community. RP means role play which is acting in a different character basically. [FSA] looks to be a gang that plays on the server, The name is FSA means Free Syrian Army, they role play as a group of Syrians. There seems to be a lot of them because they like playing with each other so they are on this server to play with one other it seems. Syria is also in the Middle-East, which is a continent out east of North America. Middle-East is home to a lot of Islamic people. Islam is the religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah. They are split into 2 groups of the Sunni and the Shi'as. These are just 2 groups that the Islamic people break up into. This is just a small explanation, if you need more help contact me.

I hope this helps you learn and clears your confusing about what that picture means, I hope you have a nice day and aren't as retard as before! Good luck