Bank robbery, Federal Reserve

So we had a quick laugh about this yesterday so figured I'd post it up, would be cool if you had like a green smoke trail or money signs following you for 5 minutes after robbing a bank or fed, would add to the adrenaline rush, okay you succeeded at robbing the bank, but the real challenge is can you get away without getting caught? Might add a little more challenge and interest to these events

16 minutes ago, Austin S. said:

So we had a quick laugh about this yesterday so figured I'd post it up, would be cool if you had like a green smoke trail or money signs following you for 5 minutes after robbing a bank or fed, would add to the adrenaline rush, okay you succeeded at robbing the bank, but the real challenge is can you get away without getting caught? Might add a little more challenge and interest to these events

dust trail

If you wanna go down that kind of road a money trail would be dumb considering it always leaves in an orca. If you wanna add something along the lines of what you stated they should add like a dye pack or smoke pack that goes off if you dont disarm it before leaving the bank. It could be added so that the dye pack could just be a flash bang going off and a smoke pack is obvious. You would need a drill along with something else for disarming like wire cutters or something. Would be a good addition.

11 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Sgts+ dont need to pull a hummingbird, that can be done by anyone.

I mean Orca would be better though no? Everyone say they're scared of getting shot out, but let's be honest, if you are a safe pilot, you'll rarely get shot out. I think i will start offering to fly for the APD More often, just not going to pull my own hummingbird, too expensive 

George likes this