Corruption = Rebels Taking Over Police HQ/Increases Gear Cost

8 minutes ago, Olivia said:

If you see this on P3 let us know, the P3 forum thread shows that our philosophy includes: "allowing rebels to have fun fighting each other at contested turfs and not intervening in the battle"

Does your P3 forum thread also give instructions on how to read the post line for line in a monotone voice during a briefing? 

Edited by epTic
5 hours ago, HotWings said:

Im not sure where you get a rebel load out costs 10 times as much as a cop loadout, that is a 100% fabricated number.  As a cop you pay 3.5k at minimum for an MXC, 4.4k for the MX, 5.5k for the MXM, and around 9k for the MK1 plus mags/scopes.  A rebel firearm is 8k for Mk18s and 12k for mk1, plus mags and a scope.

An MK1 on demand for rebels is 18k + Mags (~15 is 1.7k) + Scope ($960-$1080)

An MK18 on demand is 12k (or 14k can't remember) + Mags 1.7k + Scope ($960-$1080)

And MK's are ALWAYS on demand, no if's, and's, or but's.

Katiba Carbine 7k w/o arms 4k w/ arms + Mags (~20 1.5k) + Scope ($960-$1080)

Katiba 8-10k w/o arms 5-7k w/ arms + Mags 1.5k + Scope ($960-$1080)

I can't say Katiba's are ever on demand.

MK20(C)/TRG-21 5k + Mags 1.5k + Scope ($960-$1080)

Yes, the guns you get for free cost money for civs, fuckin insane how that works.

Y Inventory is ~5k depending on backpack or not, meds are $1750 for 1 defib + 5 blood bags

And I'm even factoring in donor levels.

Play civ more, I can't play cop for another 2 years bcuz age limit and shit, but I assume since you play cop a shit ton and based off the prices you gave, your guns are dirt fuckin cheap.

So stop acting like it's "hard" to play cop, yes it's hard to be a GOOD cop, but to just play it? It's easy and don't try to give me any other shit about that, cop is hands down the best way to make money and for people that don't have the luxury to do it laugh our asses off when we see you bitch about this stuff, how about you try playing civ for a week? Start from 1k and make your way up with no cop playtime and when you get a decent amount of money, go join a gang and do rebel shit then you'll know the struggle. Major vehicle losses my ass... you're lucky if your Orca makes it the first hour on civ.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
Deathslug and Gatorade like this
4 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

And MK's are ALWAYS on demand, no if's, and's, or but's.

No they are not, very seldom are they when I go to rebel actually.  I play civ quit a bit actually probably 20 hours or so a month. Just because you dont see the name HotWings, doesnt mean I dont play civ. 

Edited by HotWings
On 2/2/2016 at 6:14 AM, Churu said:

i thought if you were to take over an HQ you have to re-initiate with every police officer that respawns there regardless if there is still police alive inside or not

No my good sir, the initiation last for 5 minutes with the cops. Timer resets every-time an officer is given a command like "hands up or die" or they simply just die by getting shot in the face. 

You are doing something wrong if you are losing money on cop.  Period.  At the same time, I'm shitting out Orcas/Hunters/MXMs.

Over merely the last few days, stonecold crashed a few because of his shit internet, some FSA terrorists suicide vested another, some prisoner unflipped an orca that otherwise would've survived a prison barrack drop.  I slammed into a solar panel while looking at the map.  Lost a few hunters (which we got back) at a bank, blew two up doing nitro jumps.

AND STILL....

MDEmiSo.gif

8 hours ago, HotWings said:

Im not sure where you get a rebel load out costs 10 times as much as a cop loadout, that is a 100% fabricated number.  As a copy ou pay 3.5k at minimum for an MXC, 4.4k for the MX, 5.5k for the MXM, and around 9k for the MK1 plus mags/scopes.  A rebel firearm is 8k for Mk18s and 12k for mk1, plus mags and a scope. That is 6.5 for cops and 7.62 for rebel considering the much better firepower there really is a minimal price difference. We actually don't keep our y inventory since its bugged and has been bugged for as long as I can remember. Most of what we buy disappears upon death because our Y is bugged to 0 weight 99% of the time.  You then want to include luxury items, which should not even be considered when comparing like gear. You can buy a uniform for less than 1k, but choose to spend the extra that doesn't count a ghillie is not required equipment nor are grenades.  I got to rebel and pull out 22k and always put around 4k back when I play rebel and that includes a full Y.

The basic rebel load out is 18k which is nowhere close to 30k.  If I die 4 times im losing dam near 40k and that doesn't include the vehicles Im losing that cost 30k-100k each if I pull armor just for the car/chopper (I have lost more armor than I can even count). I dont get to go craft mine for dam near nothing. I dont get to craft guns for free.  We get paid 25% of a bounty when people are lethalled (which is split between all cops), those people then are required to get pardoned and get resed and continue to fight and lose nothing but their bounty.  On top of that, the odds of you actually getting caught to get sent to jail is slim considering most rebel v cop activities are done in areas where rebels have massive tactical advantages and cover.  When we do manage to catch a large group that requires a large group of cops. Taking your bounty and spreading 50% of that between 20 people.  Thus effectively giving me a 1k paycheck.  You're right, the numbers dont lie.

As far ask making money goes? I stay even, I lose some and I gain some.  I make more money selling scotch than anything else when I decide to do it.  

That's not true man. You probably play cop 90% of the time, and i play rebel 90% of the time, so from now on ill just post numbers from rebel view considering your rebel view is way out of proportion, and I bet my cop view is out of wack as well. Rebel: without arms which is HIGHLY likely with gangs taking it constantly, guns are at the very minimum 11-13k for an mk18. This is when there are guns at the store. When guns are on demand, which is very frequent honestly - they are almost always on demand, a simple mk18 can cost 15-16k, and an mk1 can cost up to 21k. This isn't fabricated either, legit numbers. So say you don't have arms which is the truth considering if you are gearing up, most of the time you honestly don't have arms. You pay 15k for an mk18, 4k for a vest because price never changes, at least 4k for a Y loadout (redgulls are a must + medical), plus mags at around 1.5k, and I won't throw in any grenades or clothing prices. If you put all that together, you have about 24.5k for a simple mk18 loadout when you don't have arms, which is almost all the time. Some people can't stand the mk18, and prefer the mk1. Why would u play with a gun you hate? That mk1 alone costs 19-21k.

So that 24.5k loadout, plus the possibility of jail time and/or getting a vehicle seized or an orca shot down when trying to escape is pretty huge. Rebels risk all of that for a 10-12k cut at the bank, which is supposed to be "op". The fed is near impossible for most, and you lose all of your gear -- so 10 guys losing 24k loadouts = 240k, plus a vehicle with gold bars (usually a hemmtt). < that situation is normal and happens constantly. Not to mention the countless times rebels get bugged/glitched and lose their gear and don't have it recorded. At least on cop when you die you have the option to come back without spending a dime because you already have a vest. I'm not going to put out cop numbers anymore like I said, but a rebel is required to spend at the very minimum 4k for a vest, maybe 6k for a katiba if you're poor, and 2k in extras = 12k at the bare minimum.

I guess the difference is that rebels manage their bank account to last a while before making money. You might look at 600k and be happy because you can afford a month of playing rebel if you play a lot. Cops probably (I won't say for sure) don't worry about running low on money from loadouts. 

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this

Not tryna get into the rebel vs civ conversation but i just thought of something:

Y inventory costs like 5k each time, cops keep it.

Ammo costs like 2k each time, cops keep all non lethals.

Without even going into the cost of guns, thats like 7k every time youy die that you get to keep if you use the base weapon provided to you, which lets face it 90% of the cops

will NOT buy anything other then what is free. I also dont see any of the cops that are good at the game ever complaining that cops have unfair sided e.t.c , but im sure the reverse

side of that statement can be made about rebels.

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this