Rockchuck exposed

dont really understand, it was a quick peek battle and i said nice shot(even tho i was salty lmao). no need to be a dick about it.

on another note, why is Independent slayers recruiting kavala BH'ers? some off y'all are really good at cartels(glass and chipotle) but ive seen so many fucking pistol bangers in the gang recently lol. @cHIP oTLE 

3 minutes ago, rockchuck said:

dont really understand, it was a quick peek battle and i said nice shot(even tho i was salty lmao). no need to be a dick about it.

on another note, why is Independent slayers recruiting kavala BH'ers? some off y'all are really good at cartels(glass and chipotle) but ive seen so many fucking pistol bangers in the gang recently lol. @cHIP oTLE 

Family Friends leeching on my dynasty xD

Permission granted to Shoot on Sight...

rockchuck likes this
5 minutes ago, rockchuck said:

you decided to shoot at me after so kick rocks