deam game

3 o clock central and there is 8 people on server 2 there is less then 100 people in all 4 servers combined its sad to see how dead this game is these days honestly if they dont get ride of strife asylum life will die also lets get ride of s4. i guess its time to go back to olympus 

Edited by Tyler Twinem
Just now, Mayhem said:

people work, people have lives, but by all means go back to olympus

im sure people in olympus work and have lives also same wit grand theft arma and millions of other games slash mods but u dont c there servers empty and dead ur just proving my point shows the lack of people that still play on asylum

Edited by Tyler Twinem

Problem 1 : Money making on STRIFE is way more better than ASYLUM LIFE.

STRIFE ?, No risk, Easy Paychecks.

LIFE ? Rotational Drugs, The whole new drug rotational system is BS, fair enough spice things up and move things and since having a rotational system has fuck the game in general, Hence why people dont do cartels because they are normally the shit caps and people wont be making money on a drug rotational system where cops are more likely to catch you in the most stupid locations ( Cocaine in DP21, right in the middle ? )

Problem 2 : Tarus RotorLib , Like WTF ? fair enough stick a ridiculous price tag on it but why with rotor lib.

everything in ASYLUM LIFE is minimal, Role play, gathering,processing,and various little things, Now why make a taru complicated for the lesser elite. ? i thought is suppose to be simple to do something in asylum. 

problem 3: Turfs, Since i cant spawn in my cartel house 200m away, then why should someone spawn in a house in the ^poor mans cartel^ when the turf is popped.

Nobody will contest it if someone is camping and it gives no incentive for smaller gangs to contest since they have no houses or decent gear.

Yes rebel life is dead, but there are little things that can bring it back. 

Have the strife server come up and go down  ( First weekend of every month 1st- 7th ) this should allow players to make money and then come onto asylum without making to much and allowing them to spend it on LIFE.

LIFE is consisted of 3 factions APD, REBELS, Civilians 

and Rebel life dies ( no action for cops , the cops get board because they aint making money, they go do something else, civilians get board because nobody is on the server then they wont be able to RP and none will connect to a dead server)     So basically its a big loop if one of the factions die basically the life circle dies.

Edited by Smee
Huan Lee, uc. and Twinem like this
7 minutes ago, Smee said:

Problem 1 : Money making on STRIFE is way more better than ASYLUM LIFE.

STRIFE ?, No risk, Easy Paychecks.

LIFE ? Rotational Drugs, The whole new drug rotational system is BS, fair enough spice things up and move things and since having a rotational system has fuck the game in general, Hence why people dont do cartels because they are normally the shit caps and people wont be making money on a drug rotational system where cops are more likely to catch you in the most stupid locations ( Cocaine in DP21, right in the middle ? )

Problem 2 : Tarus RotorLib , Like WTF ? fair enough stick a ridiculous price tag on it but why with rotor lib.

everything in ASYLUM LIFE is minimal, Role play, gathering,processing,and various little things, Now why make a taru complicated for the lesser elite. ? i thought is suppose to be simple to do something in asylum. 

problem 3: Turfs, Since i cant spawn in my cartel house 200m away, then why should someone spawn in a house in the ^poor mans cartel^ when the turf is popped.

Nobody will contest it if someone is camping and it gives no incentive for smaller gangs to contest since they have no houses or decent gear.

Yes rebel life is dead, but there are little things that can bring it back. 

Have the strife server come up and go down  ( First weekend of every month 1st- 7th ) this should allow players to make money and then come onto asylum without making to much and allowing them to spend it on LIFE.

LIFE is consisted of 3 factions APD, REBELS, Civilians 

and Rebel life dies ( no action for cops , the cops get board because they aint making money, they go do something else, civilians get board because nobody is on the server then they wont be able to RP and none will connect to a dead server)     So basically its a big loop if one of the factions die basically the life circle dies.

you should make a separate post with more stuff so it can get pinned and bring rebel life back

Huan Lee likes this