Add a Friends List with Features

We have cell phones in game, why not make an in game friends list or favorite contacts type of deal. Could even be a new phone tile such as friends or contacts

This could include - 

-Give you the ability to quickly txt them rather then scrolling a list of 100 players. 

-Give you the ability to share and/or see friends gps (maybe even a different color map marker) 

-Directly wire money from friends mobile banking app (bank to bank like PayPal) 

-Maybe enhance the vehicle car key system (auto share keys with certain friend toggle) 

-Finnally you could add something many people want - house keys. (Maybe in the form of a toggle like auto give car keys) 

Now all of these things would only work if the player was online so you don't have to worry about a group of ppl having access to endless houses, they can only access the players house who is online anyways. IE Tom is making whisky, but he forgot to bring enough barley. Joe, who is in Tom's phone as a top 5 friend, has been given his door code access over can stop at Tom's house to bring it to him. 

I picture it being another tile on your phone like the bounty tile or market tile. You open it, it has your 5 friends names or whatever number. You can click each name and them toggle the options you want them to have like GPS tracking, house door keys, car keys etc.. And also the option to txt, call, or wire money. 

I think this would be a great enhancement to the UI and would add another level, and not force you to join or start a gang. If there's one thing I've learned from all my time playing in severs like this it's that the small things really matter. This is by no means a must have all these features, or even limited to these features.. The sky is the limit. 

Who knows maybe everyone will think this is dumb, if so my b. 

16 minutes ago, Witz said:

1. Paypal is not a bank.

2. Not going to happen, the database already has alot of shit in it.

1. only a douche would include this as a correction cause he clearly said "like paypal" obviously meaning the ability to use ur phone to send $$$

2. Thankyou for your decision oh great Dev.......wait ur just some random with no say over anything.......lol

Google™ and McMuffin like this
47 minutes ago, Witz said:

1. Paypal is not a bank.

2. Not going to happen, the database already has alot of shit in it.

I never said paypal was a bank, I was saying a system of sending money like paypal IRL. Regardless Paypal can add and remove money directly from your bank 

That could be a standalone addon IMO because going to an ATM to transfer money to someone makes less sense then transferring from your phone IG or IRL.

But I digress....

25 minutes ago, Blind Berserker said:

1. only a douche would include this as a correction cause he clearly said "like paypal" obviously meaning the ability to use ur phone to send $$$

2. Thankyou for your decision oh great Dev.......wait ur just some random with no say over anything.......lol

Who are you again?

Just now, Sr_Sinful said:

Senselessly being rude for no reason? I'm sure the devs don't mind new ideas being put out, but they do mind people like you trying to represent them. 

Just answering what is possible and what is not.