Talent Points for Prestige Suggestion

Just a little suggestion that would reward Asylum's veterans/grinders and maybe even motivate others to dive into the prestige system.

Here's how it would work! There would be an extra reward that would accompany the titles Prominent, Tycoon and Eminent, this bonus would be more Talent Points.

And for those of you that don't know, you receive the prestige titles when you reach a certain prestige amount; Prominent - 1 million, Tycoon - 5 million and Eminent - 10 million.

The payout could be as follows: Prominent - 1 Talent Point, Tycoon - 2 Talent Points and Eminent - 3 Talent Points. (Grand Total of 6 Talent Points) This total is only a suggestion and can be changed

Now I've seen the posts about people wanting to remove the soft money cap and I must admit that I disagree with that premise, I feel like this would be a more reasonable compromise and simple addition to the prestige system.

Thanks for reading, please share your thoughts and feelings below.

Edited by Kettles
Ooooo Colors!

If they aren't going to remove the money cap entirely what they could do is give progressive global discounts for higher amounts of prestige. I'll show you what I mean.

3 mil prestige - 5 percent global discount.

6 mil prestige - 8 percent global discount.

8 mil prestige - 10 percent global discount.

10 mil prestige - 12 percent global discount.

This would make the grind all the way up to eminent much more rewarding along the way and encourage people to do it. Maybe cops would actually find people doing drug runs more often then. To be honest the only people I find are new players doing the occasional coke run, I end up giving them a pity pardon most of the time.

Another idea would be to give players who have eminent or some high amount of prestige a discount for pulling out vehicles. Pulling ifrits and Orcas does add up believe it or not. 

Regardless I think the soft  money cap and the prestige system separates the rich from the poor even more, and the purpose of the money cap initially was to even the playing field.

Edited by Steve
Just now, BigBunnehDee said:

Honestly they have already said they won't add more talent points. However I feel a global discount would be nice. 

I'm eminent and the only reason I really cared for it was because I wanted to be able to grind money somewhere between 3-7 mil in a week or two and not have to worry about money for a while since school started. I also enjoy the personal freedom of having whatever amount I please, I hate being limited on shit, it's borderline OCD.

Kettles likes this