Who are the top roleplayers of Asylum?

Ogre sees always the top shooter threads pop up and he thinks that it's now time for a "top roleplayer's thread" to emerge.

Who makes the Asylum servers especially fun -for you- when it comes to interaction? Whether civ, cop or rebel..

There have been turbulent times where Ogre doesn't know if he could continue, but it's thanks to interactions with people like this that keep him in Asylum.

List

Buckwalter - Channel 7 News, or Generic and Hardstyle and a few of their buddies made being a career civ a year back the best times ever for Ogre. If it weren't for the wiped servers, would link the video they made, "Voices of Altis" where they made people sing at gunpoint for their very lives, and for small cash bonus.. Best times EVER! Plus Buck's always been there whenever times got tough to lend advice. If it weren't for people like Buck, don't think Ogre's experience here would have been as fun.

Jinn/AKA Jackie Chan - Whenever Jackie Chan streams, you know good times are to be had. Whether it is facing armed rebels with 7.62's with his own little po7 and winning or getting into random kung fu fights with civilians who have speeding tickets, hah! Made times fun and reminded Ogre that the RP happens in Asylum. Looking forward to a possible return?

[DVR]Valkyrie - Whenever Ogre has encountered this person, the passion in his voice convinces Ogre of the hardened rebel life this person lives. Whether just talking to him about driving without license and intentionally doing it in front of cops or watching someone mess with Valkyrie is always fun because Ogre is in eternal "DansGame" mode hah..

ReyJGD - He was around for the custom face era and he utilized it to the fullest extent. Each face he had, he had a story to tell as to how he got it. "Look at my face Cadet, Look at it!" Even on civ he made it fun for Ogre to play with him. Ever needed help, would ask him, would raise hell with the cops and demand they look at his face.. Hah. One of the best career civs Ogre's come across ever.. It's a shame he isn't around anymore. Hoping he makes a return some day.

Alright, let's see some lists!

Corporal SenPie, all I have to say, is he's hilarious and really loves generic rebel stories. He'll fuck with you so much if you use an old "self defense" story, puts a challenge into the roleplay. Also, there was an undercover in Girna a few days ago, fun guy, pardoned me for like 5 manslaughters, told him I'm fatter than Lord Gnashes and I fell off of a balcony in Agia and crushed every body in the square.

Being an exclusively Precinct 1 cop, the best I've ever seen has actually been Captain Jamooze. Anyone can RP well if they put effort in but when I've seen this guy really try to RP it doesn't feel forced. Maybe its just his soothing voice or something but jesus, it feels more real than other people.

To be fair, I've really only processed him like twice, so maybe I just caught him during his best.