good games

Dumbasso

http://store.steampowered.com/app/239140/Dying_Light/

I just picked this game up, (on sale for 60%) never played it before and am a little late onto the bandwagon as it's been released for 2 years now. However I've had a lot of fun with it so far, something fun about jumping from rooftop to rooftop in a city infested with zombies and other fucked up things I wouldn't want to spoil for you, :P Game seems to have a decent storyline, but I think the big ticket is that it's a little like assassins creed mixed with the combat styles from dead island. 

If you decide to buy the game through the sale go for the "enhanced edition" It has a DLC in it and some other packs that add to the game and is actually more cheap than the game itself alone. 

b019e5735bfdf812f03030a9bc20db62.png

Brendon Smith likes this
1 minute ago, Dumbasso said:

sad life i got mod qeued on forums and banned ingame for saying the n word in server restart u know :)

which N word... I want to make sure I never use it!

Soooo many bad N words in the English language.. help a brother out!

massi likes this
Just now, Ibraheem said:

Pubg is garbage, just fun garbage.

rdr2 isnt coming out anytime soon on pc, neither is GTA VI :FeelsBadMan:

honestly, I'm not excited for any upcoming games - maybe star citizen if it comes out soon and it's half as good as they said it would be

all the cool games are on ps4 

Image result for i cri everytiem

Ibraheem likes this

Uhhh ill try to list a few from different genre's that I play or played and enjoyed, you may have some of thees:

1. Shooting games - RS6 Siege, PUBG, Overwatch

2. RPG's - Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 , Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2

3. MMORPG's - Black Desert Online, WoW (If you already have characters leveled up otherwise fuck that), Star Wars the Old Republic (online)

4. Zombie Games - Dying Light, Dead Island 1 and 2

5. Multiplayer Focused Games - Rust , Blackwake, Portal 2

6. Action Games - Shadows of Mordor , Tales of Berseria , Tales of Zestria, Dark Souls 1 and 2 and 3