Cop Megaphone

When I am on patrol and having to make an arrest its hard to let the individual suspect know I am in pursuit of them. I would like to add a megaphone to the cop patrol cars. I don't think it should be used on anything below a Corporal. This will help with RP and letting people know from distances that we are trying to make easy contact with them.

Xavorey and Sandwich like this
Just now, Devin239 said:

When I am on patrol and having to make an arrest its hard to let the individual suspect know I am in pursuit of them. I would like to add a megaphone to the cop patrol cars. I don't think it should be used on anything below a Corporal. This will help with RP and letting people know from distances that we are trying to make easy contact with them.

It would be cool but as Aki said don't think it can be done without modding and they will not add mods to Asylum. In my 2 years of being a cop i have had minimal issues with people knowing it was me after them. Back when we were required to have a Battle Buddy it was as simple as "Hey you see that guy? is he wanted? He is? text him APD stop and hands up or be downed" *hit sirens as text is being sent* and then get the guy but i guess now so many people roll by themselves and makes it a lot harder to do that.

Just now, Devin239 said:

I think we should have to run with other cops. If some one gets overran then its helpful to have back up with them and to run scanners. 

You shouldn't be forced to. It was a rule a long time ago and people didn't like it, and in some circumstances you had to pair up with someone you may not of liked. If someone is going into Kavala during peak hours alone, it is on them for not knowing better.

Emma likes this
Just now, Xavorey said:

Would be cool but realistically the devs have bigger fish to fry 

I feel like there isn't much happening. I mean I have been off for over a year and now that I am back I see the bounty hunter shop, the Asylum Exchange, and the drug runners. That's over the time of a year and nothing really has been done. Is there like a blog somewhere that we can see what they are doing? People are saying its dying because there is no new content. Maybe add some new RP things to do or some thing. I feel like being on a modded server would nice but the lag is an issue.