Bring back people NPC's? Please :'(

Just now, Killswitch said:

This is kind of funny...because the other day I jumped on S5 for the first time since its been up and couldn't get a tilda on a guy...so I ran up to him and was like WTF?! haha

Whenever I go into rebel on there I freak the fuck out cause the NPCs are floating right at the door...

21 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

it caused huge lag man, keep it away , and take the fucking chicken fences with them.

I wish we could remove the chicken wire. But from what I was told, a longgggggg time ago, was that in order to remove every chicken wire, you would have to literally delete every single strand. Not sure if thats true, but that is what I was told. 

59 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

I wish we could remove the chicken wire. But from what I was told, a longgggggg time ago, was that in order to remove every chicken wire, you would have to literally delete every single strand. Not sure if thats true, but that is what I was told. 

Well wtf is taking so long, could have gotten half the map done by now!

Devin239 likes this
1 hour ago, Killswitch said:

Maybe they can just make them more fragile and less deadly. More chances to die crashing to a fence than to a rock.