New Orca Camos

On 11/02/2016 at 9:24 PM, Sugarfoot said:

Dont flame me for this but, I get really bored of the look / sound of the mk18 since its the gun i probably use more then anything. Any possible camo's for that (I have no idea if there is such a thing ive only really played asylum).

Figured i would ask since were in the topic of camo

Without mods this will not be possible. Same with helmets and vests.

However, If Paratus wants, he can make it so the server will be supported by optional mod packs. For example, the 4-Five will be reskinned to a actual tazer, the Katiba to a AK47 etc.. I wouldn't recommend it, but its still a option. They both behave and act the same, however they will just be re-skinned for those who have the mod pack downloaded. Im guessing this can also work the way you just mentioned. Anyone with the modpack, will have the different variants MK18s for example

Edited by Haych

Yo if you try to post those directly onto an orca it will fail fucking terribly. Arma has a pretty shitty texture system, youll need to edit the textures onto the orca texture file and make sure not to accidently cover any Special textures such as windows/rotots/landing gear or the game wont like you very much.

31 minutes ago, Hiraku said:

Yo if you try to post those directly onto an orca it will fail fucking terribly. Arma has a pretty shitty texture system, youll need to edit the textures onto the orca texture file and make sure not to accidently cover any Special textures such as windows/rotots/landing gear or the game wont like you very much.

i think Paratus can do it. guy is a god.

On 2/10/2016 at 6:59 AM, Spec said:

the last two would be rediculous and should be a donor reward, But still +1

Spec likes this
43 minutes ago, Hiraku said:

wasteland did it