Meeting new people

They VDM/RDM a lot, but so do a lot of people. Either way now that the APD on 4 has a Chinese Translator I think they will be a little cooler to deal with. I can understand from their perspective that its nearly impossible to communicate with anyone so if someone is fucking with them they cant exactly ask you to stop or to ask you to put your hands up so they merc you.

I usually deal with them every-single-day in Kavala and I feel I made a breakthrough via a my Cadet Chinese Translator. I do enjoy playing with them and now that I can forward messages to them it should be easier to deal with them. 

IndianapolisJones likes this
1 minute ago, Actaea said:

I usually deal with them every-single-day in Kavala and I feel I made a breakthrough via a my Cadet Chinese Translator. I do enjoy playing with them and now that I can forward messages to them it should be easier to deal with them. 

This reminds me of the time I ran into a russian on s3, so i called over my fiance (Who has a joint degree in russian/japanese) and we had a weird 3 way conversation, where she listened, signed the translation to me, I told her what to say, and she plugged in a russian keyboard and wrote back to him.

It was honestly kind of odd. But also weirdly fun at the same time.

And yes, mute girl with a language degree, I dont get it either.