Marzoh

Stellar Gang Forum *Banter Welcome*

On 4/16/2019 at 2:35 AM, Marzoh said:

only bringing people that will actually play and not mess around!!!!! serious minecrafters only!

@Batcan fits this criteria well

Batcan likes this

12 hours ago, Sk7 said:

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO GET WHITELISTED TO THE FTB ULTIMATE RELOADED SERVER MAKE A POST ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

Need a whitelist so me and ston3 can rule the server. Will use X-ray and will troll @Scott though.

6 hours ago, Batcan said:

Need a whitelist so me and ston3 can rule the server. Will use X-ray and will troll @Scott though.

the twitch app sucks and I can't download the modpack or I'd be taking down a mountain as we speak.

1 hour ago, Scott said:

the twitch app sucks and I can't download the modpack or I'd be taking down a mountain as we speak.

the twitch app is super easy, pick the mod pack u want, hit download, then hit play once it downloads lol

1 hour ago, Marzoh said:

the twitch app is super easy, pick the mod pack u want, hit download, then hit play once it downloads lol

When the app works its great but for some reason it doesn't recognize that I have minecraft installed. Tried reinstalling app and MC and a bunch of other fixes and I can't get it to work.

22 hours ago, Scott said:

When the app works its great but for some reason it doesn't recognize that I have minecraft installed. Tried reinstalling app and MC and a bunch of other fixes and I can't get it to work.

Are the app and mc on the same hd and SSD