Black Desert Online

vedalkenn

So recently I've picked BDO up again but I never made it to far in the game, I hit level 50 on one character and just never played again. 

I've got workers placed throughout the cities and that has been my only source of money besides the Family Fame Fund which gave me 200 mil. 

I've also got literally no clue what the fuck I'm doing so any help would be appreciated 

(I have been running around just killing things)

19 hours ago, Vedalkenn said:

So recently I've picked BDO up again but I never made it to far in the game, I hit level 50 on one character and just never played again. 

I've got workers placed throughout the cities and that has been my only source of money besides the Family Fame Fund which gave me 200 mil. 

I've also got literally no clue what the fuck I'm doing so any help would be appreciated 

(I have been running around just killing things)

I quit playing but when I did I  made this a worker start up guide. It used to make me something like 30m a week just free money while grinding.

vedalkenn likes this

As of right now, if you aren't grinding, go here to the Waterpark, grab a Balenos Fishing Rod, make sure you're in the safe zone, and get to AFK fishing. You can fish up an Octopus worth 500k each. Sell for silver, trade level / connecting nodes does not matter. I fished up 19.5mil the other night, 23mil last night.

d50a9b1dc45ef4c77c3eb6a1079cc4a0.jpg

vedalkenn likes this
On 6/29/2018 at 7:50 AM, Maaqs said:

As of right now, if you aren't grinding, go here to the Waterpark, grab a Balenos Fishing Rod, make sure you're in the safe zone, and get to AFK fishing. You can fish up an Octopus worth 500k each. Sell for silver, trade level / connecting nodes does not matter. I fished up 19.5mil the other night, 23mil last night.

d50a9b1dc45ef4c77c3eb6a1079cc4a0.jpg

I've actually been doing that its pretty nice to know that they're 500k a piece