Dumb question - but curious

Lately I have been broke so I have been buying a Katiba, and ive noticed even though I fill my ghillie + vest up to full (identical as when i purchase an MK with mags) , that the

weight indicator (In your inventory the bar on the bottom) seems to be less full, and in addition to that my character has felt like the mags dont affect his fatigue e.t.c as much as a 7.62's mags.

I would assume a 6.5 katiba is lighter then a 7.62 rifle - but the mag capacitiy appears to be the same (filling the space) and its noticably lighter. This brings me to think the following-

6.5 mags weigh less then higher caliber  mags. Which in hindsight kind of makes sence, its a bigger bullet e.t.c. I just didnt think it was THAT much lighter.

Kind of crazy that all that high tech stuff is calculated in a game - pretty cool ; and if not fuck it im crazy

TLDR: Just realized that 6.5 mags  is alot lighter then 7.62 mags  by a long shot.

Robbo and Bob Danaloo like this

Its honestly quite facinating to me that something like that is actually taken and coded into a game. Shows the layers of detail they put into games nowadays. Blew my mind even though its kind of a small thing, I remember asking my self in games why I couldn't go diagnal and nowadays you got shit like this lol

Edited by Sugarfoot
6 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Its honestly quite facinating to me that something like that is actually taken and coded into a game. Shows the layers of detail they put into games nowadays. 

But somehow bush's still make cars fly.  Sometimes much detail is put into one area and completely ignored in others haha