Pulling unconscious/downed players out of vehicles

Not sure if anyone has said anything about this, or if it even is something that asylum can fix but...

Recently when downed or unconscious (dead) players are pulled out of vehicles, they will either go flying multiple meters away or the car will be flung and end up killing you. There has also been a glitch where the dead players in cars cannot be pulled out unless there are other people present to fill up the other slots in the car.

Please do something about this glitch, it cost me multiple loadouts, bounties, and time for putting in comp reports.

Just now, Leroy Fish said:

This has been going on for years and i havent seen any change for it hopefully someone can fix it cause it is very annoying

Ikr! I haven't played Arma in over half a year, but I've been noticing this glitch more often. Not sure if it has anything to do with them removing seatbelts, I doubt it but it could be something like that 

2 hours ago, Tyler said:

There was already a change a long time ago where it stops them from flying straight up and that seems to work but you can still go flying any other direction.

+1 Yeah I don't see people flying straight up, only side to side.

Edited by eRr0r : n0 UnIT