Add Taru Medical for EMTs

Add the taru medical for EMTs, I believe it has has like the sick bed things in it and stuff. Doesn't really need a new skin, looks good as is ya know fam. I just want one so when I land at drug cartel to rev someone I don't get instantly shot out by some faggot with an mk on tower. like these fools dont even know what combat stance is, but ya know, thats a conversation for another day. add the taru medical so I can have a flying tank that isn't like a piece of paper hummingbird. Also if people didn't know the Taru Medical is part of Arma 3 game. Oh and it can't slingload anything so you can't really abuse it. I mean, it's legit 4 the rp ya know, even tho asylum has none ;(

Edited by Rando in Kavala
typo
Walt, BlackShot, .Casper and 1 other like this
2 minutes ago, bamf said:

Have you seen how the medics fly a hummingbird as it is?  

Make the price for it 100k and I'd still buy it. Seriously, I only enjoy playing as EMT nowadays. I'd love this if it were to be added. Also when I said didn't need to be skinned I meant the interior, the exterior is ugly AF. But please bamf, please add it <3. 

82384954B88A376A30A08CA9A757F6F06DF78D0B

E532358F38D8805C50091123A6888EB212E3733E

5088FC5D6D4479830F7849B23E74788B4A5CC14E

Also bamf that person crashing emt helis yesterday was me when you put in chat about it. don't worry, i want vdming, i was just crashing. I kept trying to do a loopty loop while landing on atm, kept slamming into the side of atm and the heli would roll off. But yea, please add in the taru medical.