I'd be like if I made Captain of the APD

NomaKasd

21 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Not even a burden. You are literally the fucking urinal for "WAHHHHH. I CALLED THAT LT A SPARKLING WIGGLE AND HE TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF. HOW DARE HE SAY FUCK I DEMAND YOU REMOVE HIM"

or

"I GOT BANNED FOR RACISM, DUPING, MASS RDM, AND COMBAT LOGGING, BUT I SWEAR IT WAS MY 30 YEAR OLD BROTHER AND I'M A MATURE 11 YEAR OLD GIRL AND WILL BE GOOD I PROMISE!"

It's fucking goddamn annoying as fuck.

And the best part? You HAVE to listen to them. You literally do not get a day to say "fuck this, I'm not dealing with it".

I think that's why some people go postal on the citizens of Altis and Stratis...

Examples:

Lincoln Williams and PantryPicker

George likes this
40 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Not even a burden. You are literally the fucking urinal for "WAHHHHH. I CALLED THAT LT A SPARKLING WIGGLE AND HE TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF. HOW DARE HE SAY FUCK I DEMAND YOU REMOVE HIM"

or

"I GOT BANNED FOR RACISM, DUPING, MASS RDM, AND COMBAT LOGGING, BUT I SWEAR IT WAS MY 30 YEAR OLD BROTHER AND I'M A MATURE 11 YEAR OLD GIRL AND WILL BE GOOD I PROMISE!"

And the best part? You HAVE to listen to them. You literally do not get a day to say "fuck this, I'm not dealing with it".

thats why whe need edge gamer :P

Or Durga.

20 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

I think that's why some people go postal on the citizens of Altis and Stratis...

Examples:

Lincoln Williams and PantryPicker

When i play cop and Kavala is to much for me, I just say, i cant deal with you kavalians anymore.

Jump in my car with my cadet, and take off towards the checkpoint as they chase the car down and scream fuck you before they get ran over.

Edited by wr4thx
44 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

or

sloth-go-i'm-listening.jpg

I can imagine this is how it goes.

" Omg this constable sent me to jail for calling him racial slurs! Being utterly Salty and Spamming 911 with retarded shit!"

' Ah hum.. ' 

" I WANT HIM BLACK LISTED, I HAVE SOME SUPER GANG BACKING ME! "

' Mmmhm "

" I WILL RAIN DEATH UPON THEM! "

' So I can see you are a white listed player as well '

" Yes I am "

' I fixed that for you. :kappa: - Moves  and takes next number.- '

...Sounds like the good life. 

12 hours ago, What zit tooya said:

I just hope you won't spam Skype Sgt chat when you didn't make LT instantly. 

Shots fired.

within good reason. cause A I stuck up for a constable cause a LT supposedly fucked up and B my instincts were right one of them spread malicious lies about me to the captains just to sabotage my opportunity become a LT instantly one month after I became SGT. Incase your wondering the coward still hasn't come forward yet which is good enough for me *sits back with arms behind his head* 

P.s. I spammed in SGT chat?

Edited by NomaKasd
8 hours ago, Actaea said:

Leading Groups or Organizations both in real life and in video games is stressful and you put a lot on your shoulders but despite everything, I'd say in my experience it was always rewarding. 

That's me though I hate being the bottom or middle man hence why if I didn't have anxiety disorder and aspergers I was going for SAS and MI6. Nothing wrong with those jobs as in the bottom or middle man but each persons unique.