King Gatorade Montage

1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

I really like 90, but im usually alone I and  need the more zoomed in FOV for a few pick off kills. Its currently at 79.3

Couldn't play scopes like that. Honestly I find cqc Still easy on a low fov but sniping is much easier. I can usually hit 800m without flaw with the new sway system. At 90 Fov, maybe like 400m

Edited by 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》
Just now, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Couldn't play scopes like that. Honestly I find cqc Still easy on a low fov but sniping is much easier. I can usually hit 800m without flaw with the new sway system.

I played 90 for awhile and loved it, but I just couldn't see shit half the time when I was looking in from the hills trying to get an idea where people were

10 hours ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Couldn't play scopes like that. Honestly I find cqc Still easy on a low fov but sniping is much easier. I can usually hit 800m without flaw with the new sway system. At 90 Fov, maybe like 400m

10 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

I played 90 for awhile and loved it, but I just couldn't see shit half the time when I was looking in from the hills trying to get an idea where people were

Same. I was playing on 79.3 for a while and had a great time fighting people under 400m, but anything past that was just annoying. I play on 60 fov now and it's great. Long range is super easy, and any cqc is just as easy using 3rd person or the red dot on the ARCO.