Make asylum EU time great again?

Have you been wondering why the server is so dead EU time?
Thats because everyone left as a result of lagging china people that is allowed to play on VPN??

Black list VPN. No one allowed to use it. Since it gives them the biggest advantage = god mode.

I've sprayed china people in the back with 20 mk-1 rounds, And they just turn around and shoot you like nothing happend?!?!? Not a single bullet connected!

Black list VPN or let all of us use it. Its simply not fair they have such a big advantage...

KlausMikaelson likes this
46 minutes ago, waffel said:

Thats because everyone left as a result of lagging china people that is allowed to play on VPN??

Black list VPN. No one allowed to use it. Since it gives them the biggest advantage = god mode.

I've sprayed china people in the back with 20 mk-1 rounds, And they just turn around and shoot you like nothing happend?!?!? Not a single bullet connected!

Black list VPN or let all of us use it. Its simply not fair they have such a big advantage...

I don't think blacklisting VPNs is going to bring back the population to the server... if anything it would reduce the amount of players. 

The main reason EU time is dead is because a big population, brings a bigger population. Since this is a NA server, less people play on EU time, so less  people WANT to play on EU time and instead go to the bigger population EU servers

Edited by Nicolas March
abdul karim azeem likes this
47 minutes ago, waffel said:

its dead because the server has not had a impactful update in months now.