New Evidence Locker Idea

EDIT: tbh thought evidence locker was removed from the server for some reason, ignore this if idea if you want.

I suggest making an evidence locker in every police HQ. Nothing too crazy, just a "bunker" that a player would need to use diamond tip drill to get into. Either give the reward of completing this be the current pool of seized items or just make up sick loot.

Concept:

Every HQ has an evidence locker which looks like this:

iWKwSLc.jpg

Civilians have to take over the police HQ and drill through the evidence locker door to get the sick loot inside. Cops will be notified whenever someone start drilling through and they will spawn at that HQ. The Civilian and his friends have to kill the cops while they drill through. Whenever finished drilling It'll have basically a house inventory type thing, physical and virtual inventory.

Reasoning:

Everybody loves taking over HQ but just wish there was more of a purpose to it rather than just killing cops until they spawn somewhere else. This would give you an objective and the reward being either the current pool of seized items or randomly generated rebel loot (which ever one you go with).

Edited by 王 rando 王
Just now, Patato said:

Cops do not want to be camped in their HQ either. Being shot in the back by someone in a tower before you are even loaded in isnt fun.

Yea I think the spawn points in hqs need reworked aswell, I never thought them spawning out in the open was a thought out decision.

44 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Takes away from the big Evidence lockup and I think cops are tired of events they have to respond to.

We could rework the Evidence lockup to spawn a few trucks that split the loot instead so smaller groups can attempt it while large groups can still try to get everything. This could also drop the required amount of cops needed. 

there isnt a big evidence lockup though,

15 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

Yea I think the spawn points in hqs need reworked aswell, I never thought them spawning out in the open was a thought out decision.

there isnt a big evidence lockup though,

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
Seems decently sized to me. Portion of everything seized on the server even goes there....

Just now, Patato said:

Screenshot was taken 5 seconds ago so i sure hope not

yea just realized, i thought it was removed from the server for some reason idk

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

yea just realized, i thought it was removed from the server for some reason idk

literally never seen it there lmao

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Then they have to go to DMV to drive to HQ to gear up?

Spawning in with their first preset loadout for the duration of the event? Or have them able to gear at any NPC in the area? Not sure exactly how to work around that. Would have to decide if anyone would want the event to work this way in the first place. I think it may not be unreasonable to have to work with base cop spawn gear since Civs cant spawn in the HQ itself, one or two good lethals/downings can clear an easy path in

Just now, Kawaii said:

Spawning in with their first preset loadout for the duration of the event? Or have them able to gear at any NPC in the area? Not sure exactly how to work around that. Would have to decide if anyone would want the event to work this way in the first place. I think it may not be unreasonable to have to work with base cop spawn gear since Civs cant spawn in the HQ itself, one or two good lethals/downings can clear an easy path in

Giving cops a halfway decent incentive to win, like a payout split between online responding officers if they stop the lockup, may be nice as well

王 rando 王 likes this