MEAT PROCESSING PLANT

snoop

So the idea around the meat processing plant would be to increase the value of hunting in the hunting grounds any animal meat taken to the plant and processed into something greater can then be sold at a gas station around the map or maybe make a grocery store in one of the towns (Athira) and the meat could be sold at that location only.
i don't know off the top of my head what animals can be found at the hunting grounds along with how much they usually sell for so i don't know what i would sell the processed meat for

Now where it takes a turn with the adding of Ivans and Hugos gas mart you would be able to take kidnapped people to the plant and process them into something greater and the meat you would receive could be sold at Ivans or Hugos now say you have a regular civ then Ivan would be the only person you could sell the civ meat too but if you have a Cop then you would have to go to Hugos gas mart where it would determine on what rank cop you processed so say Capt and LT then it would premium meat that could be sold for 50k Sgts 25k constable 15k cadet 5k and at the plant it drops the cadets vest. 
A charge could be added so if someone is caught in possession of processed human meat they could then be given a capital murder charge and being sent str8 to prison for that charge would be a 15 min stay in prison.

Or instead of being able to process any humans you could just simply sell the person at the plant for a set price.
(Prices ranging from)
-CAPT/LT 40K Each
-SGTS 25k Each
-Constable 15k
-Cadet 5k and vest being dropped at the plant
-Civ 10k and gun being dropped at the plant 
now to balance from people mass kidnapping have it maxed (per person) so maybe only 3 to 5 Civs can be sold per restart 4 to 5 cops per restart. 
instead by choosing the first option it would take longer to receive your payout along with adding more you can do regarding Ivans and Hugos gas mart and the regular gas stations around the map or even adding a grocery store to some or maybe one location also with going with the first option you could have a new charge added to the APD side.

The gyazo below is the area i would choose to put the Plant not right on my mark but somewhere around dump HQ giving cops more reason to use the HQ along with more reason to help kidnapped cops/civ
https://gyazo.com/0183dde80f86ca68487a97d8cd86eea3 
this a first draft idea some things can be change ofc but i believe it could help with roleplay giving cops more incentive to want to negotiate with civs otherwise the person gets grinded into hamburger meat.

.Sean, Chris Peacock and IkeD6 like this
20 hours ago, snoop said:

So the idea around the meat processing plant would be to increase the value of hunting in the hunting grounds any animal meat taken to the plant and processed into something greater can then be sold at a gas station around the map or maybe make a grocery store in one of the towns (Athira) and the meat could be sold at that location only.
i don't know off the top of my head what animals can be found at the hunting grounds along with how much they usually sell for so i don't know what i would sell the processed meat for

Now where it takes a turn with the adding of Ivans and Hugos gas mart you would be able to take kidnapped people to the plant and process them into something greater and the meat you would receive could be sold at Ivans or Hugos now say you have a regular civ then Ivan would be the only person you could sell the civ meat too but if you have a Cop then you would have to go to Hugos gas mart where it would determine on what rank cop you processed so say Capt and LT then it would premium meat that could be sold for 50k Sgts 25k constable 15k cadet 5k and at the plant it drops the cadets vest. 
A charge could be added so if someone is caught in possession of processed human meat they could then be given a capital murder charge and being sent str8 to prison for that charge would be a 15 min stay in prison.

Or instead of being able to process any humans you could just simply sell the person at the plant for a set price.
(Prices ranging from)
-CAPT/LT 40K Each
-SGTS 25k Each
-Constable 15k
-Cadet 5k and vest being dropped at the plant
-Civ 10k and gun being dropped at the plant 
now to balance from people mass kidnapping have it maxed (per person) so maybe only 3 to 5 Civs can be sold per restart 4 to 5 cops per restart. 
instead by choosing the first option it would take longer to receive your payout along with adding more you can do regarding Ivans and Hugos gas mart and the regular gas stations around the map or even adding a grocery store to some or maybe one location also with going with the first option you could have a new charge added to the APD side.

The gyazo below is the area i would choose to put the Plant not right on my mark but somewhere around dump HQ giving cops more reason to use the HQ along with more reason to help kidnapped cops/civ
https://gyazo.com/0183dde80f86ca68487a97d8cd86eea3 
this a first draft idea some things can be change ofc but i believe it could help with roleplay giving cops more incentive to want to negotiate with civs otherwise the person gets grinded into hamburger meat.

I agree with everything except the police vest dropping. 

snoop likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • Akula locked this topic