Domination

1 mil in gang bank for winning group on dom

300k for second

100k for 3rd

Incentivizes a win and puts money into gang bank that can be used to fund gameplay on server 1 for players that don't usually play. Most gangs probably wouldn't split it between the players that play except for crimson, but they never win, so I believe this could help fund more s1 gang players.

zdeat likes this

I don't really understand the suggestion, we already offer bonus's for winning Dom

Rewards

• Bonuses: 1st: $1,200,000, 2nd: $600,000, 3rd: $300,000 4th:, 150,000 and 5th: 100,000
  • The default prize pool is set at $5,000,000 at the start of the event.
  • Every purchase, including loadouts, weapons, vehicles, garage fees, etc will be adding to the total pot.
  • To receive any reward, your gang must obtain at least 250 points during the event.
  • Equation: (PotPrice * 0.95 / TotalPoints) * YourGangPoints
  • Each paycheck will be divided equally to each online player.

Are you asking it not be split and just sent to gang bank instead?

Silver-Spy likes this
7 hours ago, Patato said:

I don't really understand the suggestion, we already offer bonus's for winning Dom

Rewards

• Bonuses: 1st: $1,200,000, 2nd: $600,000, 3rd: $300,000 4th:, 150,000 and 5th: 100,000
  • The default prize pool is set at $5,000,000 at the start of the event.
  • Every purchase, including loadouts, weapons, vehicles, garage fees, etc will be adding to the total pot.
  • To receive any reward, your gang must obtain at least 250 points during the event.
  • Equation: (PotPrice * 0.95 / TotalPoints) * YourGangPoints
  • Each paycheck will be divided equally to each online player.

Are you asking it not be split and just sent to gang bank instead?

nope just added on

I’m guessing this post is because dom doesn’t make enough money. I think this goes back to my response on this thread below. If gear sets were lowered a little bit this would increase profits on dom and would probably helps with this. With that being said I do not know the actual numbers on this far as how much people are losing or making.

Batcan likes this
On 3/12/2024 at 8:01 AM, .Nathan said:

I’m guessing this post is because dom doesn’t make enough money. I think this goes back to my response on this thread below. If gear sets were lowered a little bit this would increase profits on dom and would probably helps with this. With that being said I do not know the actual numbers on this far as how much people are losing or making.

I will make maybe 200-300k profit depending on how many gangs are on, but I am using bare minimum kits, winning, and not dying 30+ times

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fitz locked this topic